guild leaders??? its impt pls read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild leaders??? its impt pls read

good day to all, i just wanted to give one very important opinion/ suggestion about the game as i experienced it (to avoid repeated rudeness and disrepect in
    future players), iv'e been playing since september with different
    servers, but this last server i have played is the worst... actually, the best i did but became my worst exp as well, best because even without cash, i've been in
    top 15-30 sometimes 31-40 in this server in arena, before i can only become top 40-80, not i could do 15-30 i've been planning to buy balens for trinket in my next server doh, just to see the difference it would do, , ok now, why the worst? because of a very prideful guild leader, who disrespect everyone and accepts nothing but his own opinion, at first i could agree with him in these beliefs

1. players that cannot be in lvl 20 before logging out (1st day) and given 100k contribution before logging out should be kicked as they show they are not serious
    in playing, (even as starter in my 1st server i was able to buy 3 lvl guild skills and 2 lvl 3(or 2?, cant remember much but i sure its lvl 2 or 3) blue astral to use), thats why i beleievd u can get 100k easily, for atleast 2 or 3 hrs...

2. helping low lvls to grow and join their Mps if they cannot find someone that needs them, even at 0 attempt, just to help , i like that idea so much

at first am very much fond of him, good leadership skills but is very proud which makes him boot whoever opposes his opinion, that somehow made me think, will i be the next? well i agree he should have the WORD AND THE CALL for what he wants to be in HIS GUILD, but he is doing something very annoying and very much disrespecting to many players, and i am his new and latest victim, its started when one of the members created another account, at first she had a mage, lvl 30 up i forgot the exact doh, then created her archer and the guild master told him only one char at the time, so she asked if he could kick her mage, the guild master didnt...., then after i finished all my MP runs, same with my friend, another guildies asked for help, so weve gone with him, the problem is, my friend's archer run out of MP already , and will be great waste to be in graveyad run again, so she used her mage to HELP, logged in her unused MAGE to HELP guild member, im the 3rd and we cant find 4th member so we asked guild master to join and he did without attempt to (HELP?), but then he saw my friend using mage and he thought that the one needs the run is the the one that is just helping, for him he cant allow multi charcters in one server, ok we agree, its ILLEGAL AS HE SAID, but she just logged in her mage to help, and been focusing in her archer since she created it, guild leader didnt listen, without allowing my friend, to use her so much contribution, he kicked both characters without listening to her.... WITHOUT ALLOWING HER TO USE HER CONTRI!!!!!, i thought something similar might happen to me, maybe not with the same topic doh, so i planned to get out, but because i was one of those who helped the guild made it to lv 5, given atleast more than 3 or 4 million, learned all guild skills possible, and is TARGETING MY LVL 3 POWER SKILL , i wanted to gain the rush week bonus, when he found out im planning to get out, AND AGAIN!!! WITHOUT ALLOWING ME TO USE MY 820 -840 (i forgot the exact but its in between 820-840) guild contributions he kicked me just before THE GAME GIVE THE RUSH WEEK BONUS!!!!! so my 820 guild contri is gone and no enough time to get Another guild so i cant still get rush bonus (( so i hope all the FUTURE GUILD LEADERS THINK AND RESPECT YOUR MEMBERS FEELING, and let them use all their guild contris before u kick them to avoid disrespect, right now im just waiting for another oceanic and will focus on that server and no more, i will CREATE MY OWN GUILD so i can teach my guildies to respect the feelings of all players and help each other, i just learned the HARD WAY, WITHOUT POSITION OR POWER, U CAN NOT DO ANYTHING, hope this helps,sorry if too long...im quitting for a while before my 4th oceanic is released and i'll play again , may Godbless u all and thanks for reading

Actually; I didn't make a guild or ben the leader once in this game cuz I'm new in this game; so I believe you got the point out straight, it's so rude to do what your leader did; And as I was a Guild founder and Leader in MMORPG game called IPU Dekaron, I always respect my members even if they were wrong, actually if I can explain why they are wrong in taking that decision i would say it; Not Follow My Ideas only, and actually that may get that guild break up apart sooner or later..

I would like to join you some day in your new server; Just leave me a message, and I'll get back to you!
    In Game Name: "Maxy", also "Maxy"

Character: Archer , Archer

Level: 34, 28

Guild: Tempest, Rebirth
    Servers: S 57, S 75

Comment

cizar thanks for your support, once the new oceanic server released i will pm u asap, Godbless bro, happy playing

Comment

Any time

Comment

Well this is all good but just one question why is this posted in suggestion section ?
          this should be in game discussion or a issue which u want to report am i right?
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

well, maybe he got mistaken with it; just notify the moderators about it

Comment

i posted it here cause the original intention is post some guild rules suggestions like u must have zero contri before u can be forced kick or any oiher that will disrespect guuld members, even if ur the leader doesnt mean u can do everything, but then i forgot to post it and add to original post cause i thought that after they read they wil already try to report it to dev, or Gms or moderators so they can do some changes to guild so members can benefit of what they JUST DESERVE, and for the guild leaders to atleast acknowledge respecting members after reading this sorry for some unclear intentions sirs, madams, happy playing

Comment

maybe a feature like suspension = you will be kicked in X hours and you cant do any guild events while suspended a officer or higher can cancel the suspension time?

Comment

aw thats bad...considering not only the contribution that is lost and the guild event rewards which i think you deserved but also the loyalty for being in the guild up to lvl5 which
                  you also partake in strengthening it damn, though im lucky i havent experienced that....only thing i experienced is a leader leaving guild after getting the rush week guild style
                  event rewards which is pathetic and i was laughing like hell for that guild leader damn just for a rewards for a guild event i never thought some people was thinking that way
                  :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                  :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

yeah true, those guild leaders does not have their integrity, too bad i cant create my own now cause no money to buy balens for 4th oceanic, maybe after one week, well i guess, i wanted to play with many players that respect each other )) i hope to find a guild like that in oceanic as i cant create now, too bad, my money right now is not enough plus even if it, doesnt have place to buy mol points , still looking for where i could buy, and any suggestions Gm could find here for members protection wil be very gladly appreciated , thanks for those replies , happy playing to all

Comment

i think if you are kicked then there should be a (24hr) count down (when you next login) & a message sent to your mail box

that way you have time to spend your contribution before your kicked for whatever reason

Comment

yeah thats why ive been wishing for, i mean atleast other guilds can have a use of me lols, i dont care if that kind of leader kicked me ) what i care of is lols, i played hard and almost didnt sleep for a week to gain taht status and golds, and he wont allow me to use them? hahaha of course i wanna use my gold contri before i can be kicked )) and if uve been kicked, my friend there is no 24 hrs cooldown, that is if im not mistaken.... u can only have 24 hrs if u LEAVE GUILD )) hope im right cause i hate it when i speak nonsense

Comment

i run a guild on edena r2 server. and have never kicked anyone like that. and just so you know i usually ask my guild members on what to do with the guild next . i may make final decision but i do at least ask their opinions and suggestions..

Comment

Originally posted by R22992774 View Post
                            i run a guild on edena r2 server. and have never kicked anyone like that. and just so you know i usually ask my guild members on what to do with the guild next . i may make final decision but i do at least ask their opinions and suggestions..
                            well its just some suggestions to call on the attention of the guild leaders that do not respect their members feelings ) if u do respect them then i'm happy for u, atleast i know many more leaders are not like the one i found ) happy playing ) and happy leading as well )

Comment

Working...
                            X