Most effective build for archer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most effective build for archer?

Guys, what do you think the most effective build for archer?
    Aby suggestions, specially to the high level archer?

will try be best to help u doh, i hope i can be of help to u , but if u dont mind trying, there are lots of archer-build tutorials out there , u may try and search them , ive been in top 15-30 in my latest server without using balens nor vip, but never been to lvl 40 so i dont know if this build helps in the long run., but i as i experienced, u can be a good archer with this till 37.... dont know more than that doh ), i alwast try to build my players/chacters in Hp,def attack build, so i always prioritize attack, hp and then def, i always use the lvl 3 attack stone u get for liking facebook, then u get 10 hp' lvl 1 gem in one of the earlier campaigns, in the 1st map, synth that one, u will get 1 more free, so after syhthing u get 3 lvl 2, and another 2 left, but will get 2 more lvl 1 hp in one of the treasure chest and actually if im not mistaken another 2 for lvl 25 OR lvl 30 starter packs, so after those u will now have 4 lvl 2, i suggest u dont snyth it to lvl 3... use those 4 for A WHILE to boost ur hp,, then for others slots put in ur attack gems esp the one u got in like fb quest, if u got none, and u got extra slots, u decide if u will put def or crit...., in skills, i always have a mind battle if i will learn the aoe of archer or the poison attack, so up to u, but make sure u got maxed up all of ur passive skills, their very impt, and i suggest even to try and maxed asap ur 1st and 2nd skill cause thats the one u will mostly used , learn all hp, attack in academy , and then hero def or TROOP HP, ATTACK, up to u, but never ever forget to priorize ur char hp and attack, astrals, p attack, def then hp ) thats all i can say, oh refine sorry, u can refine ur equipments so it will bring power and endurance hope i could help, ty and Godbless, happy playing

Comment

r u buying sokets ?

Comment

not at the moment kasper666, i never used balens, but will try and do in my next server just to see the difference

Comment

Working...
        X