Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

guild boss : now we are back to struggling for hp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild boss : now we are back to struggling for hp

what's the point of adding instant kill there ?
    surviving or not didn't change the result, it was just more peaceful to just watch.
    if the idea is to make people buy covenant, I doubt it will get that result
    people who had hp covenant will do the battle
    people who didn't had hp covenant will do one attack and stop
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

yep they fixed that "issue"

Comment

why R2 did not fix the HP consume in the guild beast...?
      “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

I agree that boss shouldn't consume hp, but I also agree there should be an instant death blow, all "bosses" should have this to avoid getting stuck. Sure most guilds kills a boss fairly fast I guess, But some don't, and even sometimes doesn't, and being stuck 30min sucks So either instant death blow or a suicide button xD

Comment

dunno, I liked being able to afk it and also save millions of hp

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            I agree that boss shouldn't consume hp, but I also agree there should be an instant death blow, all "bosses" should have this to avoid getting stuck. Sure most guilds kills a boss fairly fast I guess, But some don't, and even sometimes doesn't, and being stuck 30min sucks So either instant death blow or a suicide button xD
            guild boss is 30 min max anyway. he will flee after that.
            so there is already a save guard here
            some player just enter with a low sylph without Eudaemon and don't start afk to die fast.
            Last edited by ArnaudBo; 05-21-2015, 03:57 AM.

Comment

it's pretty useles to stay and fight the whole time if you don't have unlimited HP.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                if the idea is to make people buy covenant, I doubt it will get that result
                not many, but if some will, this change is good for R2
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                  not many, but if some will, this change is good for R2
                  for other part, i would agree.
                  but expect if you want to be top 3 or 10, one attack in guild boss is enough to get the rewards (you don't even have to stay in the room)
                  those one have a good chance to have hp covenant anyway

Comment

or just make the healing card not require unbound balens. It makes it more interesting when you have to choose where you spend your bound balens, this would be a very viable alternative.
                    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                    Guild: Paradox
                    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Guild Beast is the way that R2 "encourages" you to get Spirit Covenant.

The best way around it is to get a healing rune and use that FIRST when you get into the fight at 1 hp. Yes. Don't bother to use HP pots, just slam the rune back when you enter the fight. It should give you enough hp to last until you get to his ulti, when you die anyway, regardless of hp.

Play smart, and keep your wallet out of R2's reach.

Comment

I spend 20mil gold a week on HP never have a issue with running out always have extra at the end of the week

Comment

You keep doing that. Not like the stupid HP bug is going to allow you to log on with only half a bar of HP. That is why I stopped pouring HP packs into my reserve and save on inv space. The bug makes your HP disappear and leaves you with half a bar.

R2 fixed it for a while and then it came back. Monkeys smashing away at a keyboard would would write better code than R2.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            You keep doing that. Not like the stupid HP bug is going to allow you to log on with only half a bar of HP. That is why I stopped pouring HP packs into my reserve and save on inv space. The bug makes your HP disappear and leaves you with half a bar.

R2 fixed it for a while and then it came back. Monkeys smashing away at a keyboard would would write better code than R2.
                            never had that issue

Comment

Working...
                            X