X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Leveled

Eudaemon Leveling

Duration: 5/20 00:00 - 5/22 23:59

Info: Upgrade Eudaemons to specific levels to be rewarded (Rewards can only be redeemed ONCE during the event).•Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 5: Blood of Zeus x20
    •Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 6: Blood of Zeus x40
    •Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 7: Blood of Zeus x60
    •Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 8: Blood of Zeus x80
    •Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 9: Blood of Zeus x100
    •Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 10: Lvl. 7 HP Diamond x1
    My eudaemon was leved 1 months ago (lv8) so than I can't get reward for that, and will need level up another eudaemon...? Nice stupid event...
    Last edited by diana25; 05-20-2015, 02:48 PM. Reason: typo mistake
    “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

agree with that..
    not that the rewards are that great

Comment

Yes, not a smart event

Comment

I guess this is targeted at new players/cashers? Entice them to spend on blood? It can't be for the rest of us, because most people I see have already leveled their euds to 8+, and most of us can't really level a second eud because the system randomly gave us the same class as our primary one. This should've worked like mount stable rewards, collect if you have a eud of the required level, doing it this way was dumb. Unless they expected us to carry around gimpy lvl 4 euds for 2 months because we should have psychically known there was an event coming?
        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

It isn't stupid at all. Not all events are meant for everyone to do. Just wait til next month now to level it up to level 9 if you think 100 bloods are worth waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
            I guess this is targeted at new players/cashers? Entice them to spend on blood? It can't be for the rest of us, because most people I see have already leveled their euds to 8+, and most of us can't really level a second eud because the system randomly gave us the same class as our primary one. This should've worked like mount stable rewards, collect if you have a eud of the required level, doing it this way was dumb. Unless they expected us to carry around gimpy lvl 4 euds for 2 months because we should have psychically known there was an event coming?
            By now we all should know to wait for new events like this. But hey you never know, they may do an event similar to the stables event next time.

Comment

There are some people, including me that save stuff for events even though this is a new event. I had a feeling that there would be events for the kids others probably did too. Besides I was the kid stuff for when I get a second kid.

Since they are having an event for leveling your kid, there might be events for warpath and all that res stuff as well.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                There are some people, including me that save stuff for events even though this is a new event. I had a feeling that there would be events for the kids others probably did too. Besides I was the kid stuff for when I get a second kid.

Since they are having an event for leveling your kid, there might be events for warpath and all that res stuff as well.
                I've been thinking about that for warpath and I can't seem to be able to save them. lol
                Started saving last week though so I hope I can resist using them

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                  By now we all should know to wait for new events like this. But hey you never know, they may do an event similar to the stables event next time.
                  Oh, the blood consumption event I absolutely saw coming. THAT is classic r2, wait 2 months after a new feature to add a consumption event thinking they'll catch people out of resources and get them to cash a bit (before turning them into hoarders, heh). I don't mind that one bit. I've got plenty of blood. It's the level up event that doesn't make much sense to me. It would be like if that event for having orange/purple sylphs only gave rewards if you leveled them to purple/orange during the event.

It would be a lot easier to swallow if euds after the first weren't random. I'd level up my secondary euds to take advantage, rather than pushing a primary to lvl9/10. I'm not wasting blood on a 2nd mage.
                  Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

So can anyone confirm how many kids one can have? Is it 2 for non married and 4 for married?

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                      Oh, the blood consumption event I absolutely saw coming. THAT is classic r2, wait 2 months after a new feature to add a consumption event thinking they'll catch people out of resources and get them to cash a bit (before turning them into hoarders, heh). I don't mind that one bit. I've got plenty of blood. It's the level up event that doesn't make much sense to me. It would be like if that event for having orange/purple sylphs only gave rewards if you leveled them to purple/orange during the event.

It would be a lot easier to swallow if euds after the first weren't random. I'd level up my secondary euds to take advantage, rather than pushing a primary to lvl9/10. I'm not wasting blood on a 2nd mage.
                      I'm not surprised by this consume event either, but it does still make me angry because of all the stupid **** they keep shoving in our inventory and then expect us to hold on to. Eudaemons are the worst offenders with 19 different types of mats you can get at any time, many of which you won't be able to use for a while, maybe a very long while for the gold stuff. And that's ignoring the huge number of skill scrolls you could potentially try to keep while you wait for the right class.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                        I'm not surprised by this consume event either, but it does still make me angry because of all the stupid **** they keep shoving in our inventory and then expect us to hold on to. Eudaemons are the worst offenders with 19 different types of mats you can get at any time, many of which you won't be able to use for a while, maybe a very long while for the gold stuff. And that's ignoring the huge number of skill scrolls you could potentially try to keep while you wait for the right class.
                        yes, when you see how much gold cost each one, you don't want to trash them
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

This reminded me some long time ago they required a sylph to be turned purple or orange to receive sylph tamer rewards & did not reward those who already had purple or orange sylphs. Same thing could also happen to Eudaemon level rewards so let's be patient & not give up hope. The only thing is, the first event always gives the best rewards so those who had used their Bloods would have to miss the best event. It could be a planned thing tho.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            So can anyone confirm how many kids one can have? Is it 2 for non married and 4 for married?
                            I'm unmarried, with three kids...All mages. I'm trying for a fourth.
                            Server: Armor S6
                            IGN: Xanthralla
                            Guild: Samurai

Comment

Married on single has nothing to do with the eudaemon system, that was just for the kids system it was based on...they removed a lot of that for this version

Comment

Working...
                              X