Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon Leveled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, so i n00bed it hardcore, when i picked that stupid knight for my Archer's 1st eudaemon.. knew it quickly.... shoulda picked the battle oracle

BUT, since then i have worked diligently to obtain more chances for the proper eudaemon, burning through dimension dragon dens, and lesser blessings...
    ONLY to get 3 more eudaemons:another knight, the archer, AND another knight. NOW they have this great event for leveling; LMAO, as i sit on about 3K BoZ,
    i could, and would not participate in their financially timed event. HOW ABOUT A FRAKING way to choose the right one? Till then, my wallet will sit out of your
    reach, KABAM/R2

Comment

I can halfway understand making it random but at least make it where you can get rid of one.

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
        Married on single has nothing to do with the eudaemon system, that was just for the kids system it was based on...they removed a lot of that for this version
        What is the limit on how many we can have?

Comment

I sent an email asking how many we can have and they said 4. They also said that being married affects how many you can have but didn't know the maximum.

Comment

u want delete kids?

u sure?

let's do it the R2 way:
            eudaemon delete card - 1999 balens
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Working...
            X