Sylph divinity souls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph divinity souls

Cmon wartune, put the lvl 1 divinity souls in bg chest.
    I see no point collecting 100 shards only for a pathetic lvl 1 divinity soul which cannot synth to anything,
    unless you have at least 4 of them. Either that or make synthesis of divinity souls only with 3 instead of 4.
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

I agree we need to have some way to get at least a few of these things, since the shards really don't count. But BG chests? Spire or BI chests would be better, we can actually get those in some numbers.

Comment

It does look like there will be a chance to get 1 from level 20 of sylph expedition, and 2 for those that can clear 30, though i dont think many can

Comment

I came in second place and got 200 shards soooo kinda not really good

Comment

i got 40 for 9th place, but i got it twice, 3am and 10am
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
            I came in second place and got 200 shards soooo kinda not really good
            2 gems per day is "not really good"?!
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              2 gems per day is "not really good"?!
              Considering that it would take over a week to gather enough to take advantage of the lowest level of the current event, yeah, I agree it's still pretty minimal rewards. Compared to the nothing we were getting before, that may sound good, but in absolute terms, it's still very little.

Comment

0.5-2 or 3 divinity soul per day from daily reward, chance for another 1 if you pass lv 20, and further 2 if you pass lv 30(though no idea what sylph team br for that, prob a tooon)

Comment

sylph divinity souls in wilds shop, but I guess it won't happen so early

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

I have been doing expedetion to level 19 not quite every day, my hercules not quite strong enough to beat 20 yet. And I still can't make 1 level 3 divinity soul for this event.

Some days, I will get 25 divinity soul shards and others I will get 60 depending on where I rank at. Some days, I will rank in top 10 and others just out of top 10.

What I don't get is if I rank 10th, I will get 25 soul shards. If I just blitz to level 9 and come in 30th or 40th or whatever, I will still get 20 soul shards. IMO, really not worth the time to do exepedition if you know you will not rank above 10th place.

Comment

Since divinity souls and even the diamonds are the gem equivilent for sylphs and eudaemons (respectively) they should both be about the same easy of access. No i understand that for gems getting the higher levels is tougher because of the transposer scrolls. HOWEVER, the rate at which you get diamonds and divinity souls is less than even the rate you could get gems when the crypt was the only place to get gems. This is definitely saying alot because diamonds and divinity souls are just as important as gems are.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                        Since divinity souls and even the diamonds are the gem equivilent for sylphs and eudaemons (respectively) they should both be about the same easy of access. No i understand that for gems getting the higher levels is tougher because of the transposer scrolls. HOWEVER, the rate at which you get diamonds and divinity souls is less than even the rate you could get gems when the crypt was the only place to get gems. This is definitely saying alot because diamonds and divinity souls are just as important as gems are.
                        The access to gems we're talking about comes as gd as from getting a lvl 2-3 gem from a bg chest

Comment

Working...
                        X