Tarragons lair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarragons lair

can anyone tell me if its possible to stop the bleed in tarragons lair at the last boss?

even with puri lv3 it does not dissapear

Comment

i thought mage was puri it off but maybe it only last 1 turn and they heal thru it but im a tank with 38k hp and the other players have like 24k hp so it didnt seem to effect us to much
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

It dont go away even if both mages use purification (one lvl3 and one lvl1).

It starts as soon as boss does aoe attack (on the same turn to be exact) and it lasts for more than 1 turn.

Comment

well i guess the key to winning is high hp and high heals cause it was pretty easy for us i thought the little guy with the helmet on was harder.make sure your tank opens with a slasher then his shield then he can do 2 attacks and use apollo shield for group and the apollo will carry over for next big attack as long as its lvl 2 that last 4 turns.also dont forget healing runes and gaurdian runes always help good luck guys
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

yea figured it couldnt be removed thx guys, our party all lv55 and stats are low, but getting the boss down to less than half HP left, we almost there lol

Comment

Working...
            X