No announcement yet.

Expedition rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how 1-2 divi souls is so important some top players stopped using their top sylphs 99% of the time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      It's funny how 1-2 divi souls is so important some top players stopped using their top sylphs 99% of the time lol
      it's also funny
      - how many new friend request they got
      - how much people are asking their friend when they will be online
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

On the opposite end of the spectrum, Bago now wears his top slyph most of the day and cleared out his inactives on friend list to fit more in. Pretty sure he's getting a couple mil in helper fees a day (not that he really needs gold either). But yeah, no one comes close to his ranking on server anyways. He beat 30 today, rest of us stuck on 28.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          it's also funny
          I gotta say, I'm digging making about 400k - 500k gold from ppl using my 2nd Evo Hades each day. I understand why they're only giving 20k instead of the 200k they originally posted it would be. Players with the top Dark / Light / Water would tend to make millions of gold for nothing every day.

Also - anyone have any advice for the L28 Elite and L30 Boss? Like what it's schtick is... Here's what I've learned:

L15 [Boss] - MAtk Immune. A single 140k Hecate is enough to drop it damage-wise, but bring Heals to support it.
          L20 [Boss] - PAtk Immune. Beat it easily w/ 2 100k+ Tritons & a 125k Athena.
          L23 [Elite] - Every "3rd Special" (5th Hit, 11th Hit, 17th Hit) is 200k+ Damage. Time your 7-Round "No Casting" Rune to stop the 1st two, and Stun it the 3rd time to get everyone out alive. It's not doing a ton of damage outside those big hits - and it mostly goes front-row.
          L25 [Boss] - 3 Enemies, AoE Front Row Attack (1st 2 Bars), AoE Back Row Attack (last 2 Bars). Bring lots of AoE and Supplement Healing w/ Damage Reduction / Spread and AoE Heal Runes.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            it's also funny
            Enough to turn the "Reject friends requests" on after the first couple of hours...

Don't take me wrong, I help everybody that has been a friend for a long or short time, I change my equipped Sylph to whatever suits my friends best. Just not in the mood for people who were never my friends to keep flooding me with requests just by interest.
            It's a rent-a Sylph service, but with exclusive clientele

JBird
            Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
            Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
            One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Working...
            X