cw today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cw today

we on s182+ the other 15 servers that we have merged, are being isolated from the rest for the past 2 weeks now. We have no cw icon, and our cross srv is based on like 50 srvs at most i think with some kabam armor/miniclip. Will we have a cw icon to join cw for today or not? just wondering..

Class Wars is delayed a week: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....eturn-May-21st
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      topic says clearly "[Update] Class Wars Return May 21st"

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
        topic says clearly "[Update] Class Wars Return May 21st"
        Post says clearly:
        Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
        Please be noted that the Class War has been delayed to next week due to some issues, please keep an eye on this thread for any news update. Your understanding will be highly appreciated!
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i find it would have been better to change the topic in to something like "class wars delayed from May 21 to 28"
          unless we aren't sure it will be the 28 ?
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

so nice to set up your dimensions based on info originally given and of course it is wrong thanks again for all your consideration you make playing like getting teeth pulled

Comment

The incompetence of the people running this game is mind-boggling.

Comment

Heh, i cant blame R2 for this one. Some people did ask for CW to be delayed, and R2 actually granted their request.
                To put it simply, i'd blame those who asked the delay instead
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

they never honor other requests , why would you even consider blaming others

Comment

Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
                    they never honor other requests , why would you even consider blaming others
                    they honor some requests, when it comes from their favorite cashers.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Ya way to miss lead us once again r2 cupcake mother cupackes. Un cupcake real. I used 3 int dark dim so I could try to cupake win some fights. So no u cupcake it like cupcake normal u cucpacke idgets. Cupcake cupcake cupcake *** cupcake faces.Can't you cupcake 1 week w/o cupcaking something up. u cupcakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X