Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

suggestions for elemental forest.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions for elemental forest.

rune use for the bosses like chaos should be taken off. its a monster why can it use runes ? really ?

since its elemental forest drop some elemental shards for resistances. kinda makes since right ?

random last boss either make it one or the other or at least give us a clue at entrance to what elemental it is because it's really annoying to go in than die than change resistances.

Artfact and Halidom shards give out and even amount instead of five of one than three of the other.most had your Artifact and Halidom within a few weeks so what's the reason I mean once we get them no one is gonna do the mpd so why stall for those few extra days ? if you want us to do it for long as possible then add something worth going for other than those Artfact and Halidom shards. no one cares about the refinement crystals so get rid of those and add something we need.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

YOu are absolutely wrong in the rewards for elemental forest. After you get the artifact and haildom you still need to keep doing it on nightmare to get the stuff needed to upgrade the artifact and haildom, especially the divine energy which is pure luck at the moment. ALso the refinement crystals are a god send. you can get more of those from elemental forst than what you ever could from nirvana nm. Added to that the refinement crystals neede for haildom and artifact and they are always in need as well. ]

I do agree with your other points though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
      YOu are absolutely wrong in the rewards for elemental forest. After you get the artifact and haildom you still need to keep doing it on nightmare to get the stuff needed to upgrade the artifact and haildom, especially the divine energy which is pure luck at the moment. ALso the refinement crystals are a god send. you can get more of those from elemental forst than what you ever could from nirvana nm. Added to that the refinement crystals neede for haildom and artifact and they are always in need as well. ]

I do agree with your other points though.
      yes, you do need the refinement crystals for the Artfact and Halidom but how many have maxed those out already ? almost everyone right. I am talking about the ones for 80 suit. and for the reward no iam not wrong just done it twice and and got 5 pure energy and and three of the ice spirit shard from first boss I don't count the box because it random and last boss is also random there's no set reward

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
        yes, you do need the refinement crystals for the Artfact and Halidom but how many have maxed those out already ? almost everyone right. I am talking about the ones for 80 suit. and for the reward no iam not wrong just done it twice and and got 5 pure energy and and three of the ice spirit shard from first boss I don't count the box because it random and last boss is also random there's no set reward
        you forgetting about divine energy, which comes from nm runs ( from the chest before the 1st boss) and its pure random. u need 200 each ( 400 total) for 1st upgrade then 2k each ( 4k total) for the final upgrade for the both gear. I am from s1 and been running nm since day 1 it was introduced.

and want to know how many divine energy I have? 40. yes my luck have been horrible but that should give u an idea how many runs 1 gonna need to be fully done with nm forest.
        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

rune use for the bosses like chaos should be taken off. its a monster why can it use runes ? really ?

since its elemental forest drop some elemental shards for resistances. kinda makes since right ?

random last boss either make it one or the other or at least give us a clue at entrance to what elemental it is because it's really annoying to go in than die than change resistances.

Artfact and Halidom shards give out and even amount instead of five of one than three of the other.most had your Artifact and Halidom within a few weeks so what's the reason I mean once we get them no one is gonna do the mpd so why stall for those few extra days ? if you want us to do it for long as possible then add something worth going for other than those Artfact and Halidom shards. no one cares about the refinement crystals so get rid of those and add something we need.
          Elemental Forest Normal is of limited utility once you have the equipment items, but you still need to grind nightmare to upgrade the gear.

I don't mind the boss' rune use. They are incredibly cheap, but the intent is to add difficulty, and annoying though the bosses are, at least it is one mp you can't do mindlessly (yet; I'm sure we'll eventually have people OP enough to nuke it w/out effort). I do agree with you that there should be some indicator what it is in advance. There are enough HP stealing cheapshots in the game (DI bosses, guild boss, and ward tower) without this random troll at the end of our mp as well.

Saying that nobody cares about refinement crystals and saying to take them out is selfish. You may have enough, as do many of the older players who have been doing the mp since it came out, but we have newer players hitting 80 and we have very weak 80s only now getting runs as players get OP enough to carry them. Taking out the refine crystals would be an unfair nerf to those who simply weren't mediocre or strong 80s at the right time to earn them. We all want more relevant rewards, but lets not hose the players behind us in the process.

Comment

That logic.... LOL

Comment

Pretty sure the bosses got nerfed a couple weeks ago.

No guaranteed divine energy drops really blows tho.

Comment

all you need is water, electro
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-22-2015, 03:43 AM.
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  Pretty sure the bosses got nerfed a couple weeks ago.

I think bosses got bugged couple weeks ago, cerberus doesn't do ulti 9/10 of time, medusa damage is like half what it used to be (went from 1shot on stun/ulti to be able to survive it fairly easly and bl after with triton), now i don't even need anymore to change res, just run the full mpd with triton and i'm fine.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    yes. they could have least give ONE a run...
                    after getting the first upgrade, the second one is more and less illusory
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

If you have trouble with the fire and wind boss on nightmare just create the game without using attempt.. Avoid all ennemys (waterboss) from behind, reach the last boss. Rinse and repeat until you get the électro. Then invite your friends using the attempt. No more conversion gold wasted doing this when you have a weak party !

Comment

Saying that nobody cares about refinement crystals and saying to take them out is selfish. You may have enough, as do many of the older players who have been doing the mp since it came out, but we have newer players hitting 80 and we have very weak 80s only now getting runs as players get OP enough to carry them. Taking out the refine crystals would be an unfair nerf to those who simply weren't mediocre or strong 80s at the right time to earn them. We all want more relevant rewards, but lets not hose the players behind us in the process.
                        not really because if I have enough than makes since they would be able to get them as well. yes, I am an older player but us older players never had some event or mpd that handed them out like candy not saying this new mpd does just saying we got ours over long periods of time. the newcomers have more advantages than us older player ever had so taking them out is not selfish just saying there's no need for them and add something new. we all had to work for what we got if we can do it so can the rest of them and if they cant its time to read some guides on how to play.

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          i often skipped MP because of it.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

suggestion, suggestion.. post this on 7road forums, and devs will see
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                              I think 5 or 10 per run would be more appropriate. You need 2400 total, that would be 480 or 240 runs (days), respectively, to max out gear.

As it is now, you upgrade gear to purple maybe in 4 months; upgrade to orange in 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X