This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Job R2!

Yesterday when i got very upset with your work, i was yelling a lot in this forum. Now i want to give you two thumbs up for your great job. wont be fair if i only reveal the bad thing and hide the good thing to others.

Here is the answer for cheater

Tue, Nov 13 2012 7:50am

Thank you for taking time to contact us. We appreciate you for providing so many screenshot about this issue. Currently we have baned their account for further investigation.
    Thank you so much , hope you enjoy the game

Tue, Nov 13 2012 9:21am

Thank you for reporting back. We always make every effort to create a fair and peace gaming environment. Also we will ban xxxxxxxx's account for further investigation. Thank you again for bringing this issue into our attention, we appreciate for your assistance and help. Hope you enjoy the game

Thank you very much for listening to us and keep up the good work. We really appreciate for what you've done.

good now they already act on this problem,and i hope those player who use cheat is permanent banned to remind other player for not using cheat. but anyway two thumbs up for you R2 games and for the moderator who help us to resolve this problem
    Last edited by Siwaji; 11-13-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

nice job guys
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

well so there is some hope to the world xD
        Well I bet they did everything they could .
        And I also really hope that the people in question learned from this
        and wont do it again. If so, I hope an IP-ban will come into place.
        Players like those people shouldnt be here
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

well good job R2 , how bout ban ppl who exploit bug now ?
          we the honest player would have more fun
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

Faith in R2, restored? Let us hope so.
            Good job!
            [S7] Serpent's Den
            IGN: Million
            Guild: Nizami

Comment

Thx for sharing that info and its good to know they finally makin some good actions

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                Faith in R2, restored? Let us hope so.
                Good job!
                not that easy man xD
                they Bunny Wabbits a lot on big issue that can ruin the game
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 11-13-2012, 05:33 PM. Reason: Using *'s doesn't hhide the fact that it was profanity.
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Well, still waiting for proper investigation on our server. But they still did a good job if they fixed Maraxus' server.
                  We will just have to wait for ours.
                  [S7] Serpent's Den
                  IGN: Million
                  Guild: Nizami

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                    well good job R2 , how bout ban ppl who exploit bug now ?
                    we the honest player would have more fun
                    What those people did was bug exploit, not cheat, nor hack
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Good job R2 on banning the exploiters. But I think even more important is to make sure that the exploit has been closed.

Please don't let this game devolve to such a state that everytime one gets defeated the first thought that comes to mind is "CHEATER", like in CAIN's previous online game. (Yes we move together from game to game )
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I know who you are.
                        ChieftainRez
                        Knight
                        VictisHNR
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
                          Good job R2 on banning the exploiters. But I think even more important is to make sure that the exploit has been closed.

Please don't let this game devolve to such a state that everytime one gets defeated the first thought that comes to mind is "CHEATER", like in CAIN's previous online game. (Yes we move together from game to game )
                          Yep seen this happen before too. Played another game that was created by another company and when the rumors of a hack started in the forums...every player who did something that another player didn't have the knowledge or ability to do was cheating. Boy were there serious witch hunts that went on in that game...
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                            I know who you are.
                            And so do I you, you legendary vampire you ;-)
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                              Yep seen this happen before too. Played another game that was created by another company and when the rumors of a hack started in the forums...every player who did something that another player didn't have the knowledge or ability to do was cheating. Boy were there serious witch hunts that went on in that game...
                              Yes and the worst thing is... The consequence of the cheat went on for YEARS unaddressed by the devs in that game. It got to a point that our guilds biggest spenders finally got fed up because no matter how much they spent, they cannot beat someone who spent the same amount AND cheated.

I hope Wartune will never get to that stage. If the devs can keep the game clean, no **** like stats exploits, no stupid dung like cheaper discounted balen (illegal of course), no illegal gold (whatever that is), then our group is a bunch of cashers gamers who might stick around for a while
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X