Need help, PvP Dimension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help, PvP Dimension

Just curious, has it been removed? because since it was introduced, I have not seen any dimension from other players.

No .

Comment

well yeah me too, my last battle log is gone now too, but i remember it april 29
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

My teammate got into someone's dimension today, so still there an as annoying as ever.

Comment

In the last 2 weeks, 7/8 of my alt's basic dimensions have been either opened into someone elses' or someone else opens into hers and steals it while she's offline. It is random, guess she just won the troll lottery. I try to be a nice person and abandon when I open into someone elses' dimension, but have not been afforded the same courtesy by those who invade me and am running low on basic dimensions. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to start being a jerk just to keep from being unable to do dimensions altogether on that toon.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
            In the last 2 weeks, 7/8 of my alt's basic dimensions have been either opened into someone elses' or someone else opens into hers and steals it while she's offline. It is random, guess she just won the troll lottery. I try to be a nice person and abandon when I open into someone elses' dimension, but have not been afforded the same courtesy by those who invade me and am running low on basic dimensions. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to start being a jerk just to keep from being unable to do dimensions altogether on that toon.
            If you really want to "leave" strip your toon enough where they can kill you so you least get a comp chest out of it, throwing away coords is just very bad and wasteful.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              If you really want to "leave" strip your toon enough where they can kill you so you least get a comp chest out of it, throwing away coords is just very bad and wasteful.
              So far, those who I've "invaded" have all been significantly weaker than my alt. I tried the strip/nerf to the max, but they still were unable to win. My alt isn't particularly OP, but compared to these 20k BR level 60s we're getting (courtesy of 1000% world prosperity), she's a god. There was one that asked me to beat all the towers for him before abandoning because he was too weak to even beat the first tower boss. No clue if it helped or reverted back to NPC after I abandoned.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                So far, those who I've "invaded" have all been significantly weaker than my alt. I tried the strip/nerf to the max, but they still were unable to win. My alt isn't particularly OP, but compared to these 20k BR level 60s we're getting (courtesy of 1000% world prosperity), she's a god. There was one that asked me to beat all the towers for him before abandoning because he was too weak to even beat the first tower boss. No clue if it helped or reverted back to NPC after I abandoned.
                It reverts to NPC (know from exp when one ran from my dimension an abandoned it)

Comment

Working...
                X