Re-pick Troops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-pick Troops?

Will there be any possibility for us to re-pick our troops (with full daru refund) like we do with our skills? It will be great if it could be implemented with a future update.

no and its bad idea ... when u get higher lvl u will get more than enough daru to lvlup ur troop (enlightment not included)
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
      no and its bad idea ... when u get higher lvl u will get more than enough daru to lvlup ur troop (enlightment not included)
      So are you the resident expert of the game?

Comment

nope , i got lots of experience in wartune
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

there will not be in the future but i am hoping for it
          not for the reclaim of daru
          but just to remove the fact that we have useless lvl [something] troops in ur barracks
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I personally do not feel that any level of troop upgrade in the past is a waste.
            With the release of second slot troops you will be able to use two troop types.
            - Naturally everyone will be instantly piling on the Angels and Knights, but there is something else you should consider.

Different troops have different special abilities.
            Angels heal for example, which is extremely helpful in many cases. Knights strike a line of troops, dealing good damage to multiple targets on the same row.
            However: In the Crypts as a single example; Fearful Faye of rooms 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75 etc... is a single lone target. The spec of the knight is diminished. The fact that it hits hard and can sustain heavy damage makes it ideal for mages with their heal skills. But for the other 2 classes the Angel is often preferred. On world boss however, for those who can afford upgrading two troop types, a switch to knights is preferred over Angels for the extra damage.

Now my point.
            Paladins, as one example, have the extremely useful ability of slowing an enemy down for x turns with their special. Against fearful faye, this is an extremely useful ability. With Paladins of level 40+ and Angels (or for a mage Knights) as backup, the combo is truly worth trying. No more wasting 20 rage unbewitching the slow down spell, as Faye will also be slowed and the advantage given to Faye from its spell is nulled. This is one useable example.
            Gryphons with their stun ability are great for PVP and Crypts.
            Priests have the ability to hit all targets on screen, so when facing 6-8 monsters in pvm, their ability can be really useful, even to mages who already have RoF and meteor.
            Hunters are quick, their ability to hit two targets for decent patk dmg and repeat it twice in the time between your second and third spell cast is also great.

Naturally people will be aiming for Angels and Knights. I can't fault them. But I personally would be happy levelling ALL troops from Priest Upward to 45+ and switching them out and changing them depending on scenario.
            1. Knights + Paladins for their patk to accompany my mage skills and healing.
            2. Knights + Anegls for Fearful Faye room 80 because currently my HP and Rage cant keep up. Alternatively Knights and Paladins again.

In short - no i dont think this should be implemented: I dont have time to continue examples at this time.

Comment

@Lamia: Wow, some body actually planned that far ahead. Good for you

And I'd go for a set up of Knights and Angels or Gryphons and Angels. Still, I wouldn't hope for it.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by LamiaArcher View Post
                I personally do not feel that any level of troop upgrade in the past is a waste.
                With the release of second slot troops you will be able to use two troop types.
                - Naturally everyone will be instantly piling on the Angels and Knights, but there is something else you should consider.

Different troops have different special abilities.
                Angels heal for example, which is extremely helpful in many cases. Knights strike a line of troops, dealing good damage to multiple targets on the same row.
                However: In the Crypts as a single example; Fearful Faye of rooms 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75 etc... is a single lone target. The spec of the knight is diminished. The fact that it hits hard and can sustain heavy damage makes it ideal for mages with their heal skills. But for the other 2 classes the Angel is often preferred. On world boss however, for those who can afford upgrading two troop types, a switch to knights is preferred over Angels for the extra damage.

Now my point.
                Paladins, as one example, have the extremely useful ability of slowing an enemy down for x turns with their special. Against fearful faye, this is an extremely useful ability. With Paladins of level 40+ and Angels (or for a mage Knights) as backup, the combo is truly worth trying. No more wasting 20 rage unbewitching the slow down spell, as Faye will also be slowed and the advantage given to Faye from its spell is nulled. This is one useable example.
                Gryphons with their stun ability are great for PVP and Crypts.
                Priests have the ability to hit all targets on screen, so when facing 6-8 monsters in pvm, their ability can be really useful, even to mages who already have RoF and meteor.
                Hunters are quick, their ability to hit two targets for decent patk dmg and repeat it twice in the time between your second and third spell cast is also great.

Naturally people will be aiming for Angels and Knights. I can't fault them. But I personally would be happy levelling ALL troops from Priest Upward to 45+ and switching them out and changing them depending on scenario.
                1. Knights + Paladins for their patk to accompany my mage skills and healing.
                2. Knights + Anegls for Fearful Faye room 80 because currently my HP and Rage cant keep up. Alternatively Knights and Paladins again.

In short - no i dont think this should be implemented: I dont have time to continue examples at this time.
                I just use my troops as baits
                so truthfully i don't care as long as they last long and since angels heal themselves they last longest

i simply want my troops to last long so they take the hits while i kill the opponent
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                X