No announcement yet.

Garden Dungeon Imbalanced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't feeling the love, so I created it for you.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thnx for the love u create for meh :P
      i got enough already ! dont need it anymore , the colour is too ..... :|
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        thnx for the love u create for meh :P
        i got enough already ! dont need it anymore , the colour is too ..... :|
        Enough luv already eh? There's jealousy in the air~~~
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Actually G o D is insanely easy, no tank is needed for G o D at all, we complete this dungeon with 2 mages and a archer, and beat the dungeon in jsut under 16 mins, usually we run 3 mages and 1 archer and complete it in about 12 mins, the key is having a archer to strip away bosses buffs, and have two mages with double spec , for full heal spec, switching specs full damage on regular encounters and then heal spec for bosses, we started this at lvl 50, now we jsut hit 55, and well tarraton is another story, still learning what is needed for it :P

Comment

set your strategy. what kind of strategy, 1. look n remember boss pattern, 2. set your formation. 3. set the right skill. 4. party with the right team. 5. set the right gems. 6. check forum for guides.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

U found it so hard coz u did not have a good, solid knight, u need that to effectively clear the dungeon, being top player and/or casher wont help much unless u pay ur *** off

Comment

Originally posted by R24148943 View Post
                Actually G o D is insanely easy, no tank is needed for G o D at all, we complete this dungeon with 2 mages and a archer, and beat the dungeon in jsut under 16 mins, usually we run 3 mages and 1 archer and complete it in about 12 mins, the key is having a archer to strip away bosses buffs, and have two mages with double spec , for full heal spec, switching specs full damage on regular encounters and then heal spec for bosses, we started this at lvl 50, now we jsut hit 55, and well tarraton is another story, still learning what is needed for it :P
                I think 2 archers can beat G o D, in chinese server easily.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I'm a light casher, totaling ive bought VIP this month and only spent $20 on balens for socketing rods. My first run, was when I turned lvl 50, I completed it with people all under level 55. Its really not as hard as your trying to make it out to be. I tanked the dungeon the entire time. If you want to talk unbalanced and difficult though, try running Garden of Death on Nightmare mode, see how far you get lol.
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

R2 and wartune wants you to load up for your gears so, you can easily finish it.
                    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

i agree with teriyaki i have completed Garden numerous times with level 52 player i myself am only a 53 archer with 28k BR as long as you have 2 mages who can heal and puri
                      at the right times that dgn is cake. My level 52 to 53 teams have even managed to beat it before the boss splits on 3 different occasions. not hard at all IMO

Comment

1mage, 2archers, and 1tank
                        WARTUNE
                        Name : Zerith
                        Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                        Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

1 support mage with bless and solo heal and puri, 1 attack type mage- damnation and suntoria, 1 knight with return and shield or ss skill, 1 archer with aoe and debuff and deep freeze or delphic.. thats all u need to pass this dungeon.. illusion astral can help u alot in this DG since bosses are aoe.. you can also use runes rage for mages, archer and knight.. heal runes, group heal runes.. STRATEGY is the best way to pass this not the level or Br or anything else...we pass this with only lvl 50 party members noncasher..

Comment

2 mages (completely non casher), 1 archer (non-casher, sometime light casher), 1 knight (non-casher)
                            Usually our archer using deep freeze, while our knight using apollo shield (hell, that boss and his spawn love to use AoE on us few turn --a)

Well,
                            It's depend on how solid your knight and how good your mages can get the right time for healing.
                            Usual patern that I use for keeping my pt still alive are just using suntoria lvl 3 at start and let them got hit down to half of their hp before using restoration.
                            Usually at last boss second bar Im using blessed while the other 3 using their S skill to gamble. And we survive with that patern.
                            When again spawn, suntoria still on and we just attack it normally (sometime my partner love to spam AoE, bleh, like I care, as long as he help me when my blessed on CD)

And seriously, we got survived with this "stupid" tactic.
                            Even when I go to help with only me as mage and 1 knight that not so solid, we can manage.
                            So, it basically on how you play it.
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

Honestly, it is kinda hard but it was made that way since you are getting stronger. Team Work is need here dude..We were able to finish this even though we don't have a Knight, 2 archers and 2 mages will do. Just the right skill and timing is needed. Use debuff and DF for archers, BL and Suntoria for Mage. Since there are 2 hitters (Archers) the 2 Mage will only be your support, Using their Rage just for healing (BL, Suntoria and Puri). This works, me and my party are now level 55 and trying to conquer TL

Comment

Yeah. first you need to memorize what the boss is doing and when.
                                Then you need someone with deep freeze or shielding. Damnation is good as well.
                                The rest is the perfect team work. Tarraton can not be finished without that.
                                There must be two destroyers and two healers. Healers in specific time stop fighting and wait. First with purification, second with blessed light. If not timed or synchronised exactly, all members die.

The same issue is in GOD - someone must slow opponent down and someone must watch to debuff him on time. The rest is on coordination of healing squad.
                                We are server 31 and until now, many players were mere average. We are the proof that MP dungeons can be made easily if you know the method.

Comment

Working...
                                X