Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Garden Dungeon Imbalanced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think Garden of death is imbalanced, they only made it for those who are spending lot of balens & have massive stats. I m on server 24, & with 2 good mages who have lvl 55 pvp set 1 knight & 1 archer in party every 1 have 10k+ atk & 6k+ both def. but we can,t complete every time. Plz make this dungeon for every one instead of buyers or just close it for non buyers. so non buyer can not enter & don't waist 1 Mp dungeon attempt & tons of Hp potion by trying again & again.
    Last edited by MU122; 12-31-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MU122 View Post
      I also think Garden of death is imbalanced, they only made it for those who are spending lot of balens & have massive stats. I m on server 24, & with 2 good mages who have lvl 55 pvp set 1 knight & 1 archer in party every 1 have 10k+ atk & 6k+ both def. but we can,t complete every time. Plz make this dungeon for every one instead of buyers or just close it for non buyers. so non buyer can not enter & don't waist 1 Mp dungeon attempt & tons of Hp potion by trying again & again.
      if its so, you have bad teamwork.
      we clear it with set45, before wings released into servers. 2 mages only with 9-10k matk. me witk 8k patk, 7k pdef and 5k mdef, with that cute free white horse. the other one is random mage or archer, not so much differ on stats compared to both mages. the only time we failed is when the mage forget the cycle.
      but now with set55, more mounts (i just get my royal steed 4 days ago, because i can't always on for bg and gb), its much easier than before. need 500 more balens to get wings, after that, it will become more easier.
      lots of people clear it wearing set 45 without mounts, and you failed even after wearing set55? no offense, but if you wear set55 and still failed, you are weak. both in player skills and coop between teammates.

Comment

You do remember that usually we go with one mage, ne?
        If I remember correctly, I rarely go with you and Getsu at the same time.
        Or you're talking 'bout DM?

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
        if its so, you have bad teamwork.
        we clear it with set45, before wings released into servers. 2 mages only with 9-10k matk. me witk 8k patk, 7k pdef and 5k mdef, with that cute free white horse. the other one is random mage or archer, not so much differ on stats compared to both mages. the only time we failed is when the mage forget the cycle.
        but now with set55, more mounts (i just get my royal steed 4 days ago, because i can't always on for bg and gb), its much easier than before. need 500 more balens to get wings, after that, it will become more easier.
        lots of people clear it wearing set 45 without mounts, and you failed even after wearing set55? no offense, but if you wear set55 and still failed, you are weak. both in player skills and coop between teammates.
        Wahaha,
        sorry if I suck then.
        Try to go with one mage and see if you can manage full hp when your mage run out of rage or blessed still on CD.
        I already clear it when my matk still stuck at 8k and before wings came out lvl 50, thank you very much for calling me weak.
        Last edited by Ruise; 12-15-2012, 02:52 PM.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
          -cut-
          Wahaha,
          sorry if I suck then.
          Try to go with one mage and see if you can manage full hp when your mage run out of rage or blessed still on CD.
          I already clear it when my matk still stuck at 8k and before wings came out lvl 50, thank you very much for calling me weak.
          i'm sorry, is this account user is same as MU122?
          please read more carefull before you comment about other people's posts.

Comment

i wanna bragging too

i finish it before wing come out and when im lvl 49 lmao ... I WIN !!!
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
              i'm sorry, is this account user is same as MU122?
              please read more carefull before you comment about other people's posts.
              No.
              It's not same.
              But the mage that using lvl 55 set in that post is me.
              Server 24 just had 4 mage with complete set, and two already blacklisted from there.
              Mu hasn't got his set yet.
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                i wanna bragging too

i finish it before wing come out and when im lvl 49 lmao ... I WIN !!!
                wow u finish a lvl 50 dungeon at lvl 49 , you are pro.

Maybe try to solo it at new server when u are level 20?
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  wow u finish a lvl 50 dungeon at lvl 49 , you are pro.

Maybe try to solo it at new server when u are level 20?
                  errr , u dunno i tell a joke ? aww im a pro ty for ur compliment , lolz
                  if there is a way for low lvl to do high lvl dungeon ofc imma try for example now im 64 , wanna try challange myself at lvl80 ! if there is
                  Last edited by terayaki2; 12-15-2012, 10:01 PM.
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

on server 24 we don't have lot of players, & few mages on server 24 who have full set & who can run garden & from these few mages only 2 mage(Vein & mangetsu) help players on garden of death. I m not wrong it's true that we need team work but this dungeon is still very tough bcoz of Boss high defense & reflect 50% damage to player lot of player can not complete it.
                    Last edited by MU122; 12-15-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

how to beat reflect damage: Scattershot. I am amazzed your archers haven't figured this out already -.-

Comment

on server 24 we don't have lot of players, & few mages on server 24 who have full set & who can run garden & from these few mages only 2 mage(Vein & mangetsu) help players on garden of death. I m not wrong it's true that we need team work but this dungeon is still very tough bcoz of Boss high defense & reflect 50% damage to player lot of player can not complete it.
                        hmm thats is hard on u guys :/
                        but no worry , start from 60 dungeon , u guys will need archer more ~.^
                        1 mage is enough for 60 and 65 dungeon
                        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

reflect 50%? you have archer in your team. and iirc, you're the archer. use scatter shot, duh.
                          only few with full set of pvp lv45? what happened in s24?

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                          No.
                          It's not same.
                          But the mage that using lvl 55 set in that post is me.
                          Server 24 just had 4 mage with complete set, and two already blacklisted from there.
                          Mu hasn't got his set yet.
                          oh, you clear it when you're still wearing set45, and now with set55 you can't? yes, i'd say you're weak.
                          and i believe that mu and the others using set45 atleast. don't tell me they're already 50+ without set45 or set40.
                          and 4 mage with complete set you're talking about. set40? set45? set50? set55?

Comment

the mage is not in the top ten and barely level 50, two of the archers are in the top ten with the level 55 gear and this is on server 44..... if they can do it, then maybe its not the GoD that is the issue

Comment

Is this normal mode? We don't find any difficulty completing it.
                              Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                              Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                              Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

yeah it just need a mage with heal and strategy, then done
                                WARTUNE
                                Name : Zerith
                                Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
                                Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

Working...
                                X