Garden Dungeon Imbalanced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden Dungeon Imbalanced!

I understand in offering players a challenge, but the Garden of Death mp dungeon is just insanely imbalanced! I like a challenge as much as anyone else, but if it requires uber stats and multiple runes/potions it simply kills the fun of the game. I'm lvl 55 archer and am a top 10 player on my server (S13). I ran it with 3 other top 10 players (a top 5 archer, and 2 top 5 mages), and we had a VERY difficult time completing it. (On a side note, I didn't even get credit/completed quest for finishing the dungeon :S). I'm not sure how lower level/non-cash players are expected to actually be able to complete these dungeons.

r2, you guys seriously need to take another look at the higher level dungeons and nerf them a bit so us players can actually continue playing. Badlands already requires a fairly decent healer mage to complete, which can be VERY hard to find at times since there are very few good healer mages (at least on S13). I love this game, but as it is now I am no longer gaining experience from Badlands...there are only 3 other ppl that can run Garden with me...and I'm "supposed to be running the Tarraton's Lair dungeon already! Seriously? Bah! If something isn't changed, I'm afraid I'll be finding another game to spend my money on. The new content isn't going to be enough to make up for these dungeon difficulties. Please fix these dungeons so players can continue having fun and spending money on your game. Thanks.

Server: S13 Undead Swamp
    Character name: Ezreth

im noncash knight and i tanked it the second i hit lvl 50 with a 52 archer a 53mage and a 52 mage its all about the timing of heal and archer reduce damage skill and deep freeze and knight apollo shield.you have to understand as the dungeons get harder you need a real tank in front with group shield to eas the damage a bit the days of archers tanking is nearly over it can be done but the archer needs to be casher and be way higher level then dungeon if your planning on trying these places the second you can enter them find a real tank.also i just hit 55 and tanked TL also its all about the timing and the tank buddy and healing runes and guardian runes help alot also good luck and have fun.wings and mounts will increase stats alot and also 55 gear will make these places a cakewalk
    Last edited by lance137; 11-13-2012, 04:10 PM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

u sux then -.- (no offence)
      u need improvement in strategy , analyze boss pattern , communicate , timing and skill ..
      for mid and back lane stack mdef , for tank stack more pdef .. look at GOD guide too .. good luck
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

na man you dont suck ignore him.just find knight tank and perfect the timing and you will be good to go
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Thanks for your ♥♥♥♥ input, teriyaki2. I don't guess your parents ever told you that if you have nothing good to say then ****!? Always good advice.

There aren't many good tanks in my sector and the few that are there are major ♥♥♥♥ and don't play well with others. As for using runes, we all used runes. We're not noobs but thanks for assuming that. And our "timing" isn't bad. Dungeons past lvl 45 are just far more difficult than they need to be. It's pointless having VIP and gaining xp quickly if the dungeons can't be passed by the average player.

Just because this was my first post in these forums, doesn't necessarily mean that I don't know how to play the game or that I'm ignorant. But thanks for the feedback.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-13-2012, 08:54 PM. Reason: language

Comment

did you read my post dude im the average noncash player and im giving you solid advice on things i do to help me beat these places as a noncasher.u cant just take anyone you need to get players with these skills needed to survive.group make up is key now that we are higher level as you see it started at badlands no more grab this guy and that guy and run it.i did the same thing when i started i planted nothing but exp and made it to lvl 40 in 10 days well guess what there was only 4 lvl 40 on server 2 log in at morning time 2 log in at night and it was real pain to make group for void.so i slow down and let other catch up in levels so i dont have to go thru that to run mp dungeons i started planting only gold and kyanite and focus on astral academy skills while other caught up
            Last edited by lance137; 11-13-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Yeah, dude, I read your post. Did you read mine, dude? There aren't many good tanks on my server and those that are there are asshats. I also find it hard to believe that you tanked Garden the second you turned lvl 50 unless you ran it with some seriously heavy hitters. I had a group that I'd been running Badlands with for the past several weeks and we'd had NO problems with it but completely failed on Garden. It's just imbalanced. Maybe the dungeons are tougher on S13. All I know is many are talking about quitting if something isn't done. Which is what prompted this thread.

Guess I should have known better than to post on the forums instead of sending in a ticket...but I ***-u-me-d that a r2 rep/mod/gm might see this thread and respond.

Comment

my group consist of 1 knight tank me noncasher 1 mage noncasher 1 archer casher 1 mage casher and they are light cashers like 112 gems you would be amazed what you can do with a real tank not a damage spec knight a real tank that has group shield tenacity reflect tank stuff.well anyways for the last boss in g.o.d just do normal healing and keep everyone alive till clones spawn as soon as clones spawn archer need to reduce damage by 30 percent and remove reflect from boss asap at same time knight use apollo shield and reduce damage for entire party at that time clones are going to aoe pretty hard on group and tank make sure your mages have big heal saved up and get everyone full hp do not let the tank die then the tank use his shield and that gives some time for 1 of the mages to do aoe as one clone takes alot of matk and other clone takes more from patk then more big heals and knight keep reflect up it does 1000 to both not reduced from boss defenses and at same time knight spam ultimate slasher to focus kill 1 clone asap.get 1 clone dead and its gg.i dont think we need a r2 gm to explain this as i have explained many times on these forums.recruit a knight into your guild and teach and help him become a tank its really not that hard.make sure 1 mage has puri and restore and 1 has suntora and blessed your 2 mages will figure out who needs what so 1 of them can have a aoe on the bar to help with clones.once you get it down your archer can even deep freeze the main boss about 75 percentof final bar left and the boss will miss a turn and no clones will spawn and thats a really easy kill but dont rely on that
                Last edited by lance137; 11-13-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

lmao u mad while i say no offence o.o
                  no one ever joking around say ur sux , ♥♥♥♥ man , ♥♥♥♥ or whatsoever ? lol
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-13-2012, 08:55 PM. Reason: language
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

just want to add here that the dungeons were designed to have stuff like mounts and talents already.

the patching process should make everyone stronger, specifically high levels who are trying to do insane dungeons.

Comment

that is very true seldreig at lvl 50 we should have got mounts and wings at the least and i would think those 2 items would add 1k to 2k br for you

Comment

haha terayaki2 nice pink hearts

Comment

patch new equipment, mounts, wings, talents = mp dungeon nerf = problem solved
                          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                          server 164 brighthollow
                          class : archer
                          current level : 54
                          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                            haha terayaki2 nice pink hearts
                            lmao , OMG MemoryLane make me feel like a "tutt" with the "tutt" pink heart !
                            dammit i got trolled >.>
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                              lmao , OMG MemoryLane make me feel like a "tutt" with the "tutt" pink heart !
                              dammit i got trolled >.>
                              At least it's pretty pink
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X