Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem from VIP wheel?

Just wondering,

Any one getting gems higher as level 2 from VIP wheel?

Before i spinned the wheel for the gold and some lucky other drops, now i was in need of some extra GEM's and thought i could
    spend an hour or so in this rigged gamble.

Refreshing the wheel over and over i found out that after a 100+ goes that the max number of gems in the ring is 7 (out of 18 spots)
    Either the 1 click activate or the manual spins gives 8 items from the ring (leaving 10 in the ring)

I think its funny that after 20 spins (1click) (sorry didnt save more) each with the max of 7 gems in the ring I ended up with 2 level 2 gems,
    leaving the level 4-5-6-7 untouched.
    I have done the same a few months back using around 1400 viptokens, i lost my documentation on that but it wasnt better as this one.

In my server i saw a level 6 drop once (its advertised with a system message) at a time a level 6 gem was worth much more as it is now.

I didnt expect get any gems since its been the same for over 2,5 year now but it still keeps me wondering...

had vip for over a year never received a high lvl gem and never seen anybody get one..... canceled vip a month ago

Comment

It's a rare chance, saw a couple of lvl 6 and a lvl 7 in 2 years and a half in my server.

Comment

if you see 2 exact same gems(or any items) in the list, then you will have 100% chance of getting one.

the problem is how to get 2 same gems in the list tho...
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          if you see 2 exact same gems(or any items) in the list, then you will have 100% chance of getting one.

the problem is how to get 2 same gems in the list tho...
          so refresh it a million times?

Comment

so refresh it a million times?
            900k refresh should be enough
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

The level 3 & 4 gem packs are also possible to get, and a bit more common than the 6 & 7 gems, but still barely worth the effort of hunting over and over. If the wheel doesn't have 500k gold, 5 keys, and 5 whips slots (or only 1 of the 3), then you can get one of the less common alternate prizes, like major hp pots, higher level gem packs, crypt tokens, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X