i like boys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like boys

what is up with this response a few of my buddys that was afk sleeping had this message I LIKE BOYS and it said something else now they are woke up they have no idea how it said that for auto respond whats going on here?they said they did not type that in or anything in for that matter and had no idea it said that.people have been talking about it in world chat is how i find out it said that for their friends also this is on s2 is this somebody hacking their account?
    Last edited by lance137; 11-13-2012, 06:39 PM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

lol.. no.. automated message when they set their status as either Busy, Away or mute. i tried using Busy when an Auto-reply content appeared saying i was in se>< time )

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

did you write that senjuu. these guys said they did not write that they like boys and that they would never write something like that as a response.it freaked them out when i told them thats what their pm response has said for last 6 hours
      Last edited by lance137; 11-13-2012, 07:59 PM.
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

and once i see a friend auto respond "bagi peluang utk tidur dong" thats indo language and its mean "give me a chance to sleep" >.>
        i try make mine afk mode , the same auto respond
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
          is this somebody hacking their account?
          No, it's not someone hacking accounts or accessing accounts. It's an issue that's been reported a few times before, but I'll ask a GM if they've added it to the to-do list already or if they are still trying to find the cause of it.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

k tyvm memorylane

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
              did you write that senjuu. these guys said they did not write that they like boys and that they would never write something like that as a response.it freaked them out when i told them thats what their pm response has said for last 6 hours
              nope.. the "auto-respond" chat resets everyday.. tried to test it earlier

Away = "I am in AFK"
              Busy = "Later, se>< time"
              Mute = "I am away now. I will contact you later."

i didn't wrote any of it.. though i always change it to something else if i feel like doing so but the ones stated above are i think presets or part of templates

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

If they are pre-set, then some aren't very appropriate and I'll ask about that as well.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  If they are pre-set, then some aren't very appropriate and I'll ask about that as well.
                  yes please.. thankyou.. my friend's the one told me about that Busy automated content when she pm-ed me.. then she sent me post mail stating that thing about my stat..

Wartune Retired

Yitien

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

Comment

I asked. It's not pre-set messages, just a buggy afk message system that causes players to take on the afk messages of other people randomly. It is on their to-do list, so everyone's patience until it's fixed is appreciated.

Comment

Hahaha the afk messages I've seen weren't that bad. Most of them were generic but one that was amusing was "I'm off to Wal-Mart be back later" or something like that. Kinda threw me off when I first saw them. I asked the person I was pm'ing about them and they didn't know it was saying that. I just think its funny tbh
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

My friend and I were chatting in PMs and after every 5 mins those crazy messages would appear in our chat log. Weird off the wall stuff.. I always thought it was some bored programmer putting random messages in our busy/away system.

Comment

Working...
                        X