Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph expedition bliz -10 level

hello

game is time consuming enough. -10 level under your max for blitz is too much
    I can understand why the blitz don't reach the max (the skills would help too much to get higher each day)
    please, let us blitz up to -3 or -5 max ...
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 05-22-2015, 04:05 PM. Reason: typo
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    hello

game is time consuming enough. -10 level under your max for blitz is too much
    I can understand why the blitz don't reach the max (the skills would help too much to get higher each day)
    please, let us blitz up to -3 or -5 max ...
    Agree Completely. I think a -3 is reasonable given the minimal need for buffs prior to the last 2 fights really.

Also - does anyone know that if you miss playing a day, and effectively get 0 levels in Expedition, do you have to now redo all your levels again, or can you still blitz to your previous maximum?

Comment

Yes, definitely agree with this, it takes forever to manually run through these fights, and this game already sucks up way too much of our time. 5 levels would be more than enough to force us to use some of the skills and keep from just steadily advancing.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      Agree Completely. I think a -3 is reasonable given the minimal need for buffs prior to the last 2 fights really.

Also - does anyone know that if you miss playing a day, and effectively get 0 levels in Expedition, do you have to now redo all your levels again, or can you still blitz to your previous maximum?
      Yes, I forgot to run it on my alt, and I can still blitz 3 levels today, so it's whatever max level you have cleared.
      Last edited by MrFancyPants; 05-22-2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Yes, I forgot to run it on my alt, and I can still blitz 3 levels today, so it's whatever max level you have cleared.
        Ty for the info!

Comment

thumbs down

not everything is solved by money
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Honestly, I dont understand why we cannot blitz to the max level - 1, which is the normal blitz procedure in catacombs and necropolis... There are too many things to do in the game already, so MAX-1 (or maybe -2 or -3) is necessary

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
              Honestly, I dont understand why we cannot blitz to the max level - 1, which is the normal blitz procedure in catacombs and necropolis... There are too many things to do in the game already, so MAX-1 (or maybe -2 or -3) is necessary
              This so much. Although, the rewards aren't that great after the first clearance, so I might blitz the first few levels and actually run it once a week. I need 20 div shards to evo Apollo to Athena. After that, I don't care if I run it again.
              IGN: Swinella
              Class: Mage
              lvl: 80
              BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
              Server: Kabam s79
              Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

well since your sylphs can die inside it would be unfair that you blitz to same lvl and continue where u finished. You know why?..
                because if you continue from where you finished, you have all sylphs alive meaning 100% have triton alive and some other strong/weak +all skills unused) , and with same br of sylphs each day you pass +1 lvl untill its 50% more(or even more) than its actualy now...
                so dont whine about it... its much better than blitz to same level...

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                  well since your sylphs can die inside it would be unfair that you blitz to same lvl and continue where u finished. You know why?..
                  because if you continue from where you finished, you have all sylphs alive meaning 100% have triton alive and some other strong/weak +all skills unused) , and with same br of sylphs each day you pass +1 lvl untill its 50% more(or even more) than its actualy now...
                  so dont whine about it... its much better than blitz to same level...
                  even if that would be great, I doubt they will add a blitz up to the last level.
                  but with -3 or -5, you will still need some skills before reaching the last level your beat

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    even if that would be great, I doubt they will add a blitz up to the last level.
                    but with -3 or -5, you will still need some skills before reaching the last level your beat
                    Even so you still get to a point where a 200k BR sylph is 2 shot by the boss (because let's face it, everyone does SE when top player is on). But isn't it fun when you spend 20 min for some XP scrolls and materials you don't need?
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I passed 10 but still can't blitz the next day, I thought we can blitz

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
                        I passed 10 but still can't blitz the next day, I thought we can blitz
                        read thread title.
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                          read thread title.
                          I did... and then what?

Comment

blitz is only possible after your killed (or reached, not sure) 12

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
                              I did... and then what?
                              10-10 = 0

congrats you just graduated from kindergarten
                              Level 49 Archer
                              BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                              X