Merge servers already please....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge servers already please....

Seriously, something needs to be done with the lack of player base in this game. You are making way too many servers (over 60 now) and keep on making them. Thus, new players flock over there and people who couldn't make it to the top in their old server change servers and try again. I understand you need to make money for this game and maybe that is the easiest way of going about it. Yet you need to think about your current playerbase. It is extremely hard to get a group for MPs 40 and above. Since most people end up quitting around 45ish and change to a new server if they haven't done well in there old servers. One main reason why I switched over from s1 to s41 just because the lack of players and friends that ended up quitting the game or changing servers.

Please just stop making a billion servers every week and every weekend and concentrate on the current ones you have. What is the point of having a huge patch update if you won't have anyone to do anything with. Another issue last night during BG their were only 8 fricking players. 5 vs 3 and since our guild doesn't attack guildies we just carted the whole way through it. I want to enjoy this game and this game already has bad social aspect to than other mmos out there. Why make it worse? Merge the servers asap so that life is brought back into this game. I made a post about this before but it was not acknowledge and this one will probably be passed by as well. However, I will keep making more threads about this as this is an issue that needs to be addressed asap. This is really silly and unmotivated to continue playing this game if you can't get to the end game content.

No other game other than big companies have so many servers popping up every fricking week. New servers are needed when their is so much people playing the game then it needs to split up. This game isn't one of those. This game isn't really popular amongs other companies like Blizzard and Nexon where more servers are actually needed. So listen for once and stop with the new servers and start merging some already. I am pretty sure I will eventually quit just bc I won't be able to get to the end game content or progress further. I wan tto try out the new MPs but I can not since their arn't many people at my level right now. So I am stuck replaying the old ones and getting **** exp from it.

ohh familiar name there ...
    this isnt Blizzard , this is R2 , thats why , hahha ...
    but bad idea , merge server when this game newly released ?
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

s1 the oldest server is doing great theres a lot of activity still even with people moving you just need to stick to your server and make new friends if your friends leave you shouldn't leave just because your not on top or because your friends left if you stick it out you will get stronger starting over just makes it longer and if you keep starting over you will never be in the top so just stick it out and don't move.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        ohh familiar name there ...
        this isnt Blizzard , this is R2 , thats why , hahha ...
        but bad idea , merge server when this game newly released ?
        S1 and S2 and maybe all the really old servers from 1-10 are doing fine. However, newer servers after that are basically impossible to find a group of players. The game is newely released which is why they shouldn't be having over 60 servers in the first place. New servers are needed when they need to thin out the crowed due to over crowding of the servers. This game isn't that popular to have this many servers. Since I doubt they will delete any new servers since that will make people upset over losing their stuff. What is needed to be done to bring life into every server is merging. As I already stated what is the point of having a new update if you can't make any progress. Sure if you have your old little click to stick with through out all MPs you are set but think of others as well.

Only 4 people can do MPs and if there are a lack of people around your level then you will be left out doing the old MPs until more people catch up to your level. Thus, creating boredom and slow progression. I see no cons at all to this idea only pros. The pro being that more of a social aspect will be brought back. The route they are going creating 8 servers a week will just create more havoc. Pretty soon we will have 500+ servers with only like 20 people on each server. What needs to be done is stop making new servers for a very long time and start combining the servers that are starting to die. S1 and S2 may not need it but the others do for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
          s1 the oldest server is doing great theres a lot of activity still even with people moving you just need to stick to your server and make new friends if your friends leave you shouldn't leave just because your not on top or because your friends left if you stick it out you will get stronger starting over just makes it longer and if you keep starting over you will never be in the top so just stick it out and don't move.
          Early made servers where there is actual decent size group of players may not need a server merge but other serves passed say server 10 needs to be merged. Just bc it is getting out of hand and more people end up quitting. If you see your friends quitting or changing servers then you too will end up quitting and changing servers just to stick with your friends or find a new group of friends so you won't be bored. It is not easy as you say as "don't quit your server and just find your friends." If it was that easy then their wouldn't be a lack of players going on now. Lastly, you have to agree with me going on 60+ servers with 8 new servers each week is out of hand. If you don't think what they are doing now is getting out of hand then Idk. Maybe you will agree with me when the time comes and there are 500+ servers in this game with very few players playing each server.

Comment

How strange
            the oldest servers are fine but the new ones which should be overpopulated is doing bad?
            that just means 1 thing
            people are not quiting the old servers

if u have any problem then wait till the new one becomes a little older

its a basic life stage
            u need to wait just like the old servers did
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

yea , and lot of ppl dont want to start from low again , since not everyone play to be top ...
              but yea Oxy , if u still remember XenoZ , he complain how dead his server is ... rank #1 his archer and rank #2 his mage , i check it myself and yea its true >.>
              but u guys already got good lvl acc in S1 , so comeback anytime , left the dead server, come to old lively server
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

S1 S2 and S3 because players from there doesn't want to leave their already built up characters. even if most of us are not on the TOP 100, still we find ways to enjoy the game and also, competing with the higher ups. The problem i see in the new servers is that when they (the players) don't make it into top 10 or 100, they leave and restart on other server. Surely in that way new servers die faster than the older ones.

Wartune Retired
                IGN: Senjuu
                Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                IGN: Senju
                Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

yea , and lot of ppl dont want to start from low again , since not everyone play to be top ...
                  but yea Oxy , if u still remember XenoZ , he complain how dead his server is ... rank #1 his archer and rank #2 his mage , i check it myself and yea its true >.>
                  but u guys already got good lvl acc in S1 , so comeback anytime , left the dead server, come to old lively server
                  Majorty of my friends quit s1 and Elite guild died. Hence the reason I changed servers so I can find new friends and such. Also old servers are doing fine yes but they are slowly losing players as more and more new serves come out each week more people will change servers. That is how it is for every mmo when something new comes out more people flock to try it out. Some people come back to there old things but most of the people go on to w/e is that is new. Not just for new servers but for new classes for mmos and things like that. New servers will never be like the old servers just bc for one main thing. Newer servers keep popping up each week. If they decided to stop making new servers and let the servers actually grow a population and hold special events to bring back players then yes maybe a merge isn't needed. However, until that day happens no new server will ever grow, and eventually the older ones will die out. I give this game no more than one year before it shuts down. In one year time with 8 new serves popping up each week we will over 500 servers in this game. 500+ servers do you know what will be like? That be insane and stupid. No one will progress anywhere in the game since there will be no one around your level. It is already hard with over 60 servers to find a group of players around your level to do a mp at anytime that you will like to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
                    S1 S2 and S3 because players from there doesn't want to leave their already built up characters. even if most of us are not on the TOP 100, still we find ways to enjoy the game and also, competing with the higher ups. The problem i see in the new servers is that when they (the players) don't make it into top 10 or 100, they leave and restart on other server. Surely in that way new servers die faster than the older ones.
                    ^ that is the reason why new servers after the first few will never grow due to more new servers coming each week and players thinking "Hey I made a mistake here and now I know better." or "Hey I didn't get in the top 10 like I wanted to. Maybe I can change servers and actually be someone!." There also isn't any welcome back events or any kind of special event that will bring new players to try out the old servers. Why would any new player want to start out in s20 or s 15 or s 35 if they don't get anything out of it? New players will only go to the newest server where they can get there free 35 pvp weapon and free rods.

Comment

s19, less than 80 people on wb. my friend from s18 said, less than 50 people on wb, and they need 30 minutes or so to kill one. thats what he said last week. dunno bout now.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                        s19, less than 80 people on wb. my friend from s18 said, less than 50 people on wb, and they need 30 minutes or so to kill one. thats what he said last week. dunno bout now.
                        S24 hasn't seen 80 or more in a WB fight in weeks, so I can confirm on mine pretty sure other newer servers are the same
                        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                        server 164 brighthollow
                        class : archer
                        current level : 54
                        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

thats the real problem. new servers just got the better events for ppl starting over- this and the one time recharg thingy... it just makes most cash for r2... completely stupid cash cow. long term profit ? - none

Comment

but i would put the blame on R2 , they release too many new server in short time , this many server is like wartune already 1 year old
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

but i would put the blame on R2 , they release too many new server in short time , this many server is like wartune already 1 year old
                              actually if wartune is 1 year old then it would be good if wartune had like 500 servers then everything will be AWESOME
                              just like the Chinese version does
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X