Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi how about exchange for fate stones event, and bring back magic hammer exchange too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi how about exchange for fate stones event, and bring back magic hammer exchange too

hi r2

i am sure lots of level 80s have tons of fate stone in their storage lying around.

how about have some exchange event from fate stone to bead of influence, maybe 3 to 1 ratio...

and will we get magic hammer exchange? the voodoo event is up....and we still get magic hammer from cloud...thx

Sell your fate stones or use them to energize the marriage tree.

Comment

3 to1 ration would be way to kind, 10 to 1 maybe ;p

Comment

fate stones can only be sold for 1 gold, and i am not married :P

Comment

I've been hoping for some kind of SC->SS exchange since they came out, but no luck, so I seriously doubt that fate stones will be tradeable to beads. But some sort of exchange would be very nice, even if only for gold. I stopped spinning the regular fate wheel months ago since I have nearly 10k stacked up.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            I've been hoping for some kind of SC->SS exchange since they came out, but no luck, so I seriously doubt that fate stones will be tradeable to beads. But some sort of exchange would be very nice, even if only for gold. I stopped spinning the regular fate wheel months ago since I have nearly 10k stacked up.
            trouble with Wartune, we never know what tomorrow will be ...
            I do the same as you, save everything, knowing that most will be useless
            one day perhaps

about hammer, can't understand it either. just mean we will save all the one we have until we see a "normal" wheel or an exchange
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              They did 1 exchange of whips and sc > ss, but it only happened once so far

Comment

also make the fate stones/beads event regular, tho it only happened twice in history of wartune
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                X