No announcement yet.

Group Arena is a Joke/Slaughter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont care about sylph color or BR of opponents. But this matching system is horrible. I (level 58) team up with people of lower level than me and most of our fights are with same teams (about 5) and usually level 70+ or 80 with advanced classes. That is not fair matching. Sometimes we are matched to another extreme and fight with some level 30s.
    I wonder if that matching is so bad or all people quit(went to 80)?

Comment

This is just to funny. lvl80 with refined sylphs many star purple and orange complaining they get slaughtered in arena. While lvl40-49 end up paired against those lvl80's in arena. Who gets slaughtered? Not the lvl80's!!! Don't complain and whine you are not matched fairly in arena. It's the lower lvls who are not matched fairly at all. Ones at those lvls don't even have sylphs yet..so suck it up and take it on the chin and get stronger. Play hard ball.

Comment

If you plan on matching by sylph stars or strenght or whatever.

Then those uber cashers will just take a lower sylph and still dominate you.
        because they are overall just a lot stronger.

Comment

so your idea of matching is to match say the high br players against each other so each fight for them takes 10mins + am sure that incurages them to do arenas daily ..... knowing each fights going to last forever....

Comment

Sorry dude, you have to take the losses i'm afraid until you get stronger, or are in an OP team, but then with resistances, glitches, double hitting etc, you still may not get wins.

Yes, arena matching is unfair, having to face kabam/kong 90% of the time annoys me no end, where are all the R2 teams?! I'm still adamant that they all have 5 rune slots as they cast chaos continuously, how the hell is that possible? and the lag is immense!!!! >.<

Coming back to this, couple of years ago, speed levelers thought that being grouped with campers in bgs was unfair and that there should be a BR level to it, NO, there shouldn't, same as if someone has an orange sylph... doesn't mean they are strong, in fact a high percentage of players with orange sylphs are weak as they concentrate on the sylph and not them and vice versa. Colour of the sylph is irrelevant.

Arena matching is a joke that will never be "fixed"... just man up already and take the beating like we all do and stop whining.
            Wartune
            IGN: Decima
            Guild: Elysium
            Server: S5 (Europe)
            Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
            IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
            Server : 59 (Europe)
            Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
              Yes, arena matching is unfair, having to face kabam/kong 90% of the time annoys me no end, where are all the R2 teams?! I'm still adamant that they all have 5 rune slots as they cast chaos continuously, how the hell is that possible? and the lag is immense!!!! >.<
              1000% agree on this lol.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

the matching itself is not the issue of being unfair coz its been there since long..
                lets take this quote as an example
                where are all the R2 teams?!
                Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                the results are depending on how many teams attends the Arena which are the numbers are unstable. the logic is "the less teams attends the arena, the more we got Mismatches" which the Mismatch is much terrible than before so blame those ppl say "i wont join arena unless you fix the mismatches" , "i have too much insignia, im not gonna join arena" or whatever reasons they may have, coz those ppl are involved in Mismatches we have.
                do you believe that i wrote this a year ago? funny that its too accurate even today hahaha...

my advice is to follow this guy said below
                Arena matching is a joke that will never be "fixed"... just man up already and take the beating like we all do and stop whining.
                coz it will never be fixed
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

I don't mind the slaughter. I DO mind spending over 1 hour for 15 fights. Fix the damned lag!

Comment

Working...
                  X