Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone even bother doing Goodies Link?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone even bother doing Goodies Link?

I cannot see spending 20 minutes trying to match all them items in 3 stages for a few mahra and a couple seps. They need to make this mini-game this a little more worthy of our time.

Doing farms n necro n dimension give us enough mahra n sep.....goodies link is useless .....atleast for me

Comment

Agreed. I don't do Goodies Link either.

Comment

I think that gooodies link week causes depression across the whole server. For days, less than fifty players are getting more than 20mil experience per day, i have not seen as many mpd invites, I have random people start inviting me to arena (I don't get invites for anything).

Comment

Yeah i doubt many people bother with goodies link.

only time i do any form of it is i have bad luck and get on it in Cloud adventure.

Comment

Goodies link is a waste of time, so congrats R2 on adding more stuff to slow us down.
            Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

I think i'm one of the few that like it (i like mahjong as game), reward is kinda lame but it take 3 min, the lame part is that minigame are on rotation so we don't get fish/jewel hunt daily, i'd focus on that.

Comment

2nd chest every day without spending b/bb on it...i like it

Comment

If you expect to get mahra and sepulcrums from it, no. I do it for the developing potions and every day get 4th chest with bb.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                    2nd chest every day without spending b/bb on it...i like it
                    Great for anyone who likes it, but even if I could get the second chest every day, I wouldn't bother. For potions it's like getting one extra guild boss reward a month. The rest of the rewards are trivial. If they multiplied the rewards by 10 or even 5, that would actually make it worth doing.

And the link squares in CA should really die.

Comment

No. I don't do it. And I rage when I land on it in cloud adventures.

Comment

nope I don't do it either waste of time more of because the rewards aren't worth it and it's boring. but I also think fishing is just as dumb rewards they give out we get millions of gold/daru from world battle rest of it is c rap .
                        Mage: level 80
                        Battle rating:guess
                        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

I do Jewel Hunt and Underground Palace, and that's it. I will not bother with the palace after I get the mount.

Fishing is dumb; Goodies Link is fun sometimes but I have better things to do; and Cloud Adventure is hard to remember to do, though it does not give any rewards I particularly care about either.

Comment

I think it's fun lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Namii1 View Post
                              No. I don't do it. And I rage when I land on it in cloud adventures.
                              yeah, I hate that it is part of CA. All it does is slow everything down.

Comment

Working...
                              X