Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Action function for angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action function for angels

All these while the angel keep healing themself when its full..Can you have a action function for those angel user to click either supportive or attacking function..If that not possible please make some adjustment in making angel heal when its hurt and not full when its full hp thanks

Originally posted by randy88 View Post
    All these while the angel keep healing themself when its full..Can you have a action function for those angel user to click either supportive or attacking function..If that not possible please make some adjustment in making angel heal when its hurt and not full when its full hp thanks
    Yea, I think the angels should only heal when either they or the hero gets hit. I don't see why they would heal when they have full hp. That's just silly.

Comment

the only pros when they heal at 1st turn is at bg. starting fom 2nd battle and on, they will heal you rather than heal themself.

Comment

It all comes down to %'s really. 20% chance to heal per turn. Just one of those things were they heal the first turn when its not needed. Only problem with having an action function or however you want to title it is if that happens angels all but replace knights as the favored troop type. Most players go with knights because they are more dependable dpt then angels are. Well that and they are a little better at tanking then angels are. As much as I hate seeing angels heal the first round...it doesn't need to be changed.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I definitely think angels need some changes. They can heal alright, but their healing won't even cover the damage they took. And basically the healing timing is messed up. It just come with a 20% chance, if you are lucky (which is rarely) then yes they can heal quite often, but most of the time they will just hit and hit until they die. So basically, lvl 40 angels are much inferior compared to lvl 40 knights with the same academy upgrade.

Comment

Angel heals should be coded with a conditional, like if the target of heal has hp<100%, then roll 20% heal, else don't heal and just atk... something like that..

Comment

Or have the angles healing heal hero as well when healing..

Comment

i think angel should have suntoria skill rather than heal. so angel can cast suntoria every now n then. taht would be awesome. ^^
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                  i think angel should have suntoria skill rather than heal. so angel can cast suntoria every now n then. taht would be awesome. ^^
                  I'll take Blessed Light for Angels
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                  X