Lagging issues and my ticket i sent in to them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagging issues and my ticket i sent in to them

THIS IS THE TICKET I SENT INTO THEM TODAY, THERE IS SO MUCH LAG WITHIN THIS GAME THAT YOU CANNOT PLAY IT WE were in arena and were lagging so bad I watched as I was hit three times by the same person before I even got a hit off and I cleaned my entire system prior to going into arena

Ok now we are totally fed up and disgusted with you and your game. We have spent lots of money on this game and we cant even play due to your LAGGING ISSUES. AND NO I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IF I HAVE CLEANED MY BROWSER OR CACHE AND OR ANYTHING ELSE, because its not us and our computers, its you and your sorry game system FIX IT OR I WILL BE GOING TO SEE MY LAWYER ABOUT THIS. WE HAVE PAID FOR SERVICES AND HAVE GOTTEN WORSE THEN SORRY SERVICE. WE GO INTO DRAGON INVASION AND BEFORE WE EVEN FINISH ITS LAGGING SO BAD WE ALL DIE, WE GO INTO GROUP ARENA AND ITS LAGGING SO BAD THAT WE GET HIT THREE TIMES FOR EVERY ONE WE MIGHT GET OFF. HALFWAY THRU A MULTI PLAYER DUNGEON WE HAVE TO STOP AND TOTALLY REFRESH CAUSE WERE LAGGING SO BAD WE CANT EVEN BEAT A SIMPLE MONSTER. FIX THIS NOW OR MY LAWYER WILL.

Terms of Service

Disclaimer

R2GAMES SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, R2GAMES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. R2GAMES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THESE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. R2GAMES DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THESE SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT R2GAMES) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

Comment

Yeah, lawyers won't get you very far, since you haven't ever paid for "service", you can only buy in game stuff, which come with no warranty, explicit or not. Even if that "implied warranty" clause applies to you, it's irrelevant to lag, which is a feature of the game itself, not directly related to anything you can buy.

The only possible way they will listen is if they lose money, but even that's not too likely, since players have been quitting a lot and the lag just keeps getting worse. It's probably too expensive to fix it right and maintain it.

Comment

Working...
      X