Kill all Autocarters in Battle Grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill all Autocarters in Battle Grounds

Honest players, during battle grounds, when you see people using the bug that allows autoloading of carts, attack them, if they find they get lease treasure shards and gems because they spend more time fighting and dying, they stop cheatti0gn pretty quick!

R2, please fix this bug quickly. seeing players hit MVP with 1-2 kills because too many people are cheating. Some non chasers not have lvl 5 gems due to the shear number fo carts they haul with this cheat. No loading period for carts. They step on crystal and right back off.. you can tell the cheats because their cars do not appear until the round past the first guards.
    Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

oh is that why there is what looks like unattended carts with noone around them then they seem to roll towards the turn in spot and disappear?
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

thats a bug? i thought im lagging cos sometimes i see player runing without cart, or cart left on crystal mine without player nearby.

Comment

I'm not sure its a bug myself. I know I have a friend who lags pretty bad and he's like that sometimes. Its prolly just a serious lag going on but if it is indeed a bug then yea it needs to be addressed.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

+1 to this ... waiting for R2 to fix it .. hmmm , they kinda ignore it
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

but its better than AFK in bg rit.. -_-
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

You're just paranoid.
              Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
              Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
              Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

are u a paranoid
                to much pride will kill u!!
                taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment