About Sylph Expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Sylph Expedition

Blitz is to lame -10 is joke, batlles last to long, and lvl 13 stupid angel heals like mad, barely whitch player cant pass it, for non cashers this is imposiblle. Rewards are lame, 1-2 sylph scroll and 1-2 mahra per lvl is rediculouss, and bosses who gives divinity shards dont reset daily, so players who need to up hades like me its to hard. Dunno why you even add this events witch only waste time and dont give a ****.

about angel - stun, dark sylphs skill devil gaze, electro sylph thunder strike..
    cant beat means not for you..dont like dont do.. why blame if it doesnt affect you in any way.. if rewards would be daily all would run in purple gear in a week..

Comment

Can't deny the -10 is a pain
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

They should put a button like in sylph arena, to instantly end the fight after 10s, if you know you are gonna win even with no skills...-10 blitz wouldnt be an issue then

Comment

Heh, I fell asleep through it everyday. It's too long and boring. Heck with skip button, just blitz it normal like any decent PvE feature.
          They should remove buffs altogether, in the end we go through same routines everyday and only sylph strength matters.
          Is it really that important to memorize when to use buffs? R2 need a reality check, expedition isn't for humans.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

if ur a casher, theres no need to trouble yourself with the daily DSTCS

div souls are given on most recharge/spend events

it is not worth doing it.

to free players to medium cashers, as always, your complaints are pointless and ignored by R2
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
              to free players to medium cashers, as always, your complaints are pointless and ignored by R2
              YOU LIE!!!!!!!! R2 wouldn't do that to us, NEVER!!!!
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                about angel - stun, dark sylphs skill devil gaze, electro sylph thunder strike..
                cant beat means not for you..dont like dont do.. why blame if it doesnt affect you in any way.. if rewards would be daily all would run in purple gear in a week..
                I know some `smart guy` will pop up with some lame post, i was writing about divinity shards and lame rewards, i know what i need to kill boss dont think you are to smart cuz you are some kind of casher and can now tellme what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosWizard View Post
                  I know some `smart guy` will pop up with some lame post, i was writing about divinity shards and lame rewards, i know what i need to kill boss dont think you are to smart cuz you are some kind of casher and can now tellme what to do.
                  I just love such attitude "Someone does better than me, he is some kind of a casher/cheater/hacker". "Smart guys" say you are a noob, a stupid noob, a very stupid noob.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    Heh, I fell asleep through it everyday. It's too long and boring. Heck with skip button, just blitz it normal like any decent PvE feature.
                    They should remove buffs altogether, in the end we go through same routines everyday and only sylph strength matters.
                    Is it really that important to memorize when to use buffs? R2 need a reality check, expedition isn't for humans.
                    Yeah let's remove all the strategy there is on this game. Why are there rune? Let's remove them! Skills? Who need them? Afk hits works best!

Just a little head up, i kill 25 top without using anything, can go up to 29/30 with skills, if skill don't change much for you it mean you're using them wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                      Yeah let's remove all the strategy there is on this game. Why are there rune? Let's remove them! Skills? Who need them? Afk hits works best!

Just a little head up, i kill 25 top without using anything, can go up to 29/30 with skills, if skill don't change much for you it mean you're using them wrong.
                      There is zero strategy on this game. Its all big memory game, bosses always do the same stuff and we end up usin the same ones.
                      You can think whatever u want but I got better stuff to put on memory than that krapos and yeah I can "think" great (if you mean by "strategy").
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                      X