Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I Just Move on to the Level 40+ Map and MP Dungeons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Just Move on to the Level 40+ Map and MP Dungeons?

(I know this is a long post, but please bear with me here.)

I'm here to seek advice from some of you more experienced Wartune players.

Firstly, I am a non-cash player.

I am currently a level 39 Mage on S42. Our highest levelled player is level 48. Quite a few people are starting to get into the 40s, and I am starting to feel like I am falling behind.

May main concern here is being prepared for the 40+ campaigns and MP dungeons (as far as both guild skills and equipment go). I know that I may have a tough time with the level 40+ Battlegrounds, but I imagine I'll be fine if I just run for crystals and whatnot as far as that goes (for a while at least).

I was going to hang around level 39 and at least work up enough insignias to get the level 45 PVP set. I currently have Dakan Master Hat (+9) and Dakan Master Soul (+5). I need the armor and weapon to complete the set before I hit level 45 myself. I also currently have 526 insignias in my inventory.

My equipment:

Level 35 PVP Weapon +12 (default sockets)
    Level 35 PVP Armor +12 (default sockets)
    Level 35 PVP Hat/Helmet +12 (default sockets)
    Level 35 PVP Necklace +12 (default sockets)
    Heiro Ring +12
    Yaros' Rage +12 (level 30 ring)
    Erebus' Rage +9 (level 20 jewelry)
    Erebus' Curse +9 (level 20 jewelry)

My current amount of Daru: 1,576,741 (mentioning this because of knights)

My Troops: Level 35 Gryphons (though I will probably ditch these when I reach level 40 and get knights, providing I have a sufficient amount of Daru to do so)

My Guild Skills:
    Lvl 3 Intellect Boost
    Lvl 3 Defense Boost
    Lvl 3 Stamina Boost
    Lvl 2 Power Boost (got this for some extra PDEF, in case anyone wonders why I bothered with it)
    Lvl 2 Charisma Boost
    Lvl 4 Gold Boost

Here's a screenshot of my character, so you can see my stats and everything in general:

Do any of you see anything here that I should work on before I move on to the 40+ portion of the game?
    Last edited by Medras; 11-14-2012, 02:27 AM.
    In-Game Name: Drayga
    Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
    Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
    Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

plant gold seeds and 1 kyanite always and keep your guild skills and academy up to date then make sure you get all the 40 catacombs gear.but get your other 30 ring first then the 40 jewerly if you can do bg you should try for champion before 40 and stay at 39 till your champion if not then go to 40 and collect the pve set.but that depends on your bg capability if you attend bg just go with the 35 set and save insigs for 45 pvp set,then you wont waste money enchanting the 40 set but remember the 40 set can be turn to a orange epic set after the patch but i dont really know what it takes to make that epic set but im sure its rough.anyways your not looking to bad man just keep on the guild skills the academy and catacombs stuff then decide on the 40 pve set or 45 arena set depending on your insignias and your good to go.also grab those knights asap
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Yea I agree with most of what lance said. The gold seeds are much more important than the daru seeds tbh. I don't plant the kyanite seeds myself though. I have quite a bit of it on hand now. I also recommend making sure you are Champion before that 45 set. You've got some ground to make up but depending on how fast you lvl you would prolly have time but I would stay at 39 for a little while to get that honor rank. I wouldn't worry about insigs for the 45 set because as long as you can do some GAs and BGs you'll get the insigs before that set. As lance said the 40 set is good to have...if you can build it. Personally I would stay with the 35 pvp set until you get the 45 pvp set. We'll have to see what the epic orange set will take to build before we can debate its effectiveness over the pvp set.

It can be debated about the catacomb jewelry though. Personally I would just save the tokens for the 40 jewelry and bypass the 30 simply because I think its a waste of tokens and gold to get the other 30 ring to complete your set. What I would recommend is getting the 40 trinkets for the matk boost over the rings at this time. I say this simply because more damage = more gold/daru from WB.

As far as your guild skills go...intelligence, intelligence, intelligence is much more critical than the others. Simply because the more intelligence you have, the more damage you do in WB and to other players.

On a side note I would save your refinement crystals that you get now for your 45 pvp set or the epic 40 pve set, whichever is better (easier to get?). When refining I suggest trying to get Intelligence and matk on all your equipment. Personally I would forgo getting crit though because the will destroyer astral is a better pick for mages (imo).

Hope this helps and good luck with the 40 BGs
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

LVL 40 and above now after patch is pay to win patch. If u don't wish to pay, so better stay at 39. but what i saw is your mage is quite weak.

Comment

One thing you must do with your guild skills is max out the Gold Boost (its the lowest of the skills in terms of contribution). You need that increased output in gold. Then focus on Intellect Defense and Endurance. Next is upgrade your tech levels. Make it close to max for your level especially the personal ones. Your 1.5M daru will only get your knights into lvl25 or 26 (if you have lvl39 troop and troop hp boost from arena, and a Level 3 or 4 charisma guild skill; at that level your knights can survive and take 2 hits each from the World Boss).. 11M daru for straight lvl40 Knights.

Save your tokens for 40 trinkets, They're useful for racking up more gold in WB (more damage = more daru and gold). Do your catacombs run everyday.

Farm. Just plant 8 gold seeds and 1 kyanite (if you're online for every hour plant the 1hr seeds as they yield more crop output combined than the 4hour seeds). Now, you may be asking why no Daru seed and how will you level up your troops without planting daru seeds?. You will get the daru you need in World Boss fights that's why you need to up that matk of yours, upgrade your tech for your troops, and increase that charisma and survive until the finishing blow of bosses.

I went to 40 with full lvl39 technology upgrades, lvl 5 skills (intellect, def and endurance) lvl4 charisma, lvl8 gold boost, lvl4 Power. 2.3M daru (enough for lvl 27 or 28). I stayed in level39 for at least 2weeks, maxed out my tech, completed the lvl45 set in the process and upgraded my astrals.
          Last edited by Senjuu; 11-15-2012, 02:55 AM.

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Level isnt everything, Im not leveling at the mo, im sticking on 32, and getting my tech upto its max for my level, yeah sure it looks like im falling back, but in the long run, ill be better prepared. Also building up my astrals and Daru for knights Astrals are currently all level 4, 2x Ledgendary (Orange) 1x Rare (purple)

Comment

the better ur matk , the better gold u gain from wb ... how to get higher matk faster ? lvlup higher and use higher lvl equipment ... then go for guild skill , keep lvling and lvling and improve urself, not stay at certain lvl bcoz when u wait for too long other ppl already left u far away ... so stay at lvl 39 below is bad idea
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

Working...
              X