Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is there a recharge limit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a recharge limit?

Hello I was wondering if there was a recharge limit for servers I heard a rumor on my last server that someone hit it and no one could cash... I am planning to spend 3-4,000 dollars in the near future and I do not want to do what happened to my last server. if there is a limit am i able to recharge in different intervals like maybe 1,000 every so offten to keep from hitting it. thank you for your time.

Considering top players have 100k or more spent, you'll be just fine spending 3-4k chump change.

Comment

lol 3-4k in your pocket…buy a mini hot tub, will last you longer
      Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
      ~
      Server: s481
      IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
      Lvl80: Class Adv
      BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
      Guild:Heroes
      Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
      Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
      58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

uh oh, I sense a rage quitting in the near future.

Comment

I think you were being trolled. A server-wide limit that prevents recharging? That makes absolutely no sense. I could see if banks somehow flagged it for possible fraud, and that cut off recharges temporarily, but they only way R2 would stop allowing recharges is if the server has been shut down. And only then because they might get sued.

Comment

Originally posted by Kutzumi View Post
            Hello I was wondering if there was a recharge limit for servers I heard a rumor on my last server that someone hit it and no one could cash... I am planning to spend 3-4,000 dollars in the near future and I do not want to do what happened to my last server. if there is a limit am i able to recharge in different intervals like maybe 1,000 every so offten to keep from hitting it. thank you for your time.
            Daily limit recharge is 100k balens.

Comment

okay thank you all for the feedback I just didn't want to mess things up :P lol

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                Daily limit recharge is 100k balens.
                I wish i could afford this kind of money, wont spend it here tho
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Kutzumi View Post
                  There is a limit, set to protect the player, send a ticket informing you'll be recharging on those amounts and it will be increased.
                  Last edited by JBirdie; 05-28-2015, 04:45 AM.

JBird
                  Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                  Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                  One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Working...
                  X