Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

my 2 little inputs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 2 little inputs

Hi there , i am a mage from s46 and this is the 2 things that might make the game a better experience for everyone. First thing is inspired by some new german wartune server that opened its gate this week, and is as simple as brilliant to deal with ppl's #1 concern regarding game balance a the moment.

1. Switch City Protection Tokens to Socketing Rods in Guild Wheel and lower the ''droprate'' by a small percentage

lets face it from a monetary point of view : protection token in shop : 195 balens
    socketing rod in shop : 185 balens
    'profit for r2' : 10 balens

so instead of giving ppl an item worth 195 , give them THE ONE THING everyone is qqing about or demanding changes or making posts about,
    with nearly same value

2. Add Smileys to the chat function , it would really make chatting so much more fun )

would do you fellow wartune ppl think about my suggestion? any POSITIVE feedback is highly appreciated , so is negative. but pls restraint from trolling or hating.

+1 for the smiley only
    for socketing rod , if they put it in the 26days login reward would be kinda good dont u think ?
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      The reason we're not allowed to add in some method to allow non-cashers to get socketing rods for free is because 7Road isn't interested in having their players get it for free. If they allow us to do it, then their players would find out and demand the same. 7Road has no interest in making this change.
      and u have the quote from GM stormaggedon
      so u see its not that r2 doesn't want to do it
      its just that r2 can't since 7 road is not allowing r2 to implement it
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        idk about socket rod , but i see smiley in chinese server ><
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
          idk about socket rod , but i see smiley in chinese server ><
          yea smileys are +1
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

+1 for the smileys squibbo and yea i've had a few talks with storm about that its just that they see that only cashers are more then able to get them and they say this is supposed to be an equal terms game dont you think hyorin and nas

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              Well I am sure R2 can at least lower the pricing a bit for rods can't they? If they can't make a way to obtain them free then at least make the pricing more affordable. Their are tons of gear and you end up changing gear roughly every 10 levels. Each rod is around 2 bucks each. 7 bucks for set then another 8 for rings/trinkets. Maybe cut the price in half would make things much more affordable and players wouldn't get too upset?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                Well I am sure R2 can at least lower the pricing a bit for rods can't they? If they can't make a way to obtain them free then at least make the pricing more affordable. Their are tons of gear and you end up changing gear roughly every 10 levels. Each rod is around 2 bucks each. 7 bucks for set then another 8 for rings/trinkets. Maybe cut the price in half would make things much more affordable and players wouldn't get too upset?
                +1
                i can afford for socket rods like from the pack with soul crystal , good price xD
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  well reduce the price gets a +1 cause the price in chinese version and the one here are different

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Well, your qqing made ... absolutely no sence and wasted 5 mins of my life.. idk if you deserve a medal, or a bucket of water :|
                    [S60]Laeves Fort
                    IGN:Sonic
                    Level:33
                    Guild:Heresy
                    Never give up untill the final blood drop falls on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Prodox View Post
                      Well, your qqing made ... absolutely no sence and wasted 5 mins of my life.. idk if you deserve a medal, or a bucket of water :|
                      5 mins of 88 yrs is not really a huge amount of time

words of wisdom from an old man in a tree trunk:
                      learn to spend ur time listening to others
                      learn to spend ur time helping others
                      learn to spend ur time for others and u will see the world a bit more brighter

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                      X