Dragon Den in expert dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Den in expert dimensions

I get that it shouldnt be easy, but this needs adjusted. It shows the recommended BR as 880k and resistence of 700. My BR was at 1.6 million and resistence at 1281 and it's killing me easy.

It is funny that you say it should be adjusted when you dont know how it works. Info is all on the forum, in multiple threads, find it.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Apparently i dont know how it works. I've searched and found that you need light resistence? Is this wrong? I've switched to light and the results are the same.

Comment

Try dark resistance. The dragon's attacks are either light or dark I think.

Comment

There are 2 types of dragons. Redoga is light resist, and tyrath(think that's the name) is dark resist.

Comment

I've read that they're either light or dark as Joe said, so try switching to Dark and see how that works out. Good luck! o:

Comment

Yep, i finally managed to find the trick. Switched to dark resistence since fighting tyrath and was able to beat it. Of course, the games description of it told me i needed 700 fire resist.

Comment

fought one yesterday it almost killed me got me down to half HP next one I find I will switch to gaia only had a 20kbr medusa.... what sacrifices have you gotten from the dens in expert??? I received 2 basic offerings

Comment

Sacrifices vary by chance and what lvl you're on. Sometimes get 2-3 basic, or 1 greater. At highest levels you can get 1 ancient.

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
                    Sacrifices vary by chance and what lvl you're on. Sometimes get 2-3 basic, or 1 greater. At highest levels you can get 1 ancient.
                    hmmm ok ty would think better dims=better sacrifice.. not just a chance at a better

Comment

Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
                      fought one yesterday it almost killed me got me down to half HP next one I find I will switch to gaia only had a 20kbr medusa.... what sacrifices have you gotten from the dens in expert??? I received 2 basic offerings
                      Haven't been lucky enough to get an expert dimension yet but adding to what adetayo said, I've also seen someone on my server receive x5 Basic I think from one dragon's den

Comment

5x lesser, 2x basic or 1 greater is the most common from expert dim...rare chance for an ancient

Think it is also the only dim that drops multiple sacrifices ^^

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                          5x lesser, 2x basic or 1 greater is the most common from expert dim...rare chance for an ancient

Think it is also the only dim that drops multiple sacrifices ^^
                          Ah ok it's lesser not basic, thanks. :P

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            It is funny that you say it should be adjusted when you dont know how it works. Info is all on the forum, in multiple threads, find it.
                            It is funny smartypants when pop up windows clearly shows u should be using resitance of dimension ur in so yeah it should be adjusted
                            same prob goes about goblin

Comment

well im on my 2nd week of dimensions and still no dragons dens seen after 2 intermediate dimensions done strated my 3rd inter dim and still no dragons den

Comment

Working...
                              X