Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

suggestion on healing skill.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • suggestion on healing skill.

    with the new addition of the eudeamons you are always having to heal them which is fine but when you got a player with low hp and a eudeamon with low hp you will always heal the eudeamon which is annoying because they always need heals. so I think the player should be the priority and eudeamons should be last to be healed unless a group heal is used.
    Last edited by michael509; 05-26-2015, 04:54 PM.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


    " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

    -R2games




  • #2
    $0 spent. Level 8 Eudy. Prioritize what you grow on your farm if you'd like to see better increases.
    IGN: Swinella
    Class: Mage
    lvl: 80
    BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
    Server: Kabam s79
    Completely free player. No VIP.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Swinella View Post
      $0 spent. Level 8 Eudy. Prioritize what you grow on your farm if you'd like to see better increases.
      that's funny because mine is lv 9.
      Last edited by michael509; 05-26-2015, 04:54 PM.
      Mage: level 80
      Battle rating:guess
      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


      " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

      -R2games



      Comment


      • #4
        I agree 100% there should be a player prioritization for example when using nirvana in spire

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by michael509 View Post
          that's funny because mine is lv 9. you shouldn't assume I don't know how to play :P
          I didn't assume you don't know how to play.

          for the others that say to upgrade the eudeamon well that's a long way of for most of us unless your spending tons of cash on game.
          I was giving a friendly suggestion based upon that comment. Not everyone on the forum is a jerk...and even those of us who are jerks aren't jerks all the time.
          IGN: Swinella
          Class: Mage
          lvl: 80
          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
          Server: Kabam s79
          Completely free player. No VIP.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by michael509 View Post
            for the others that say to upgrade the eudeamon well that's a long way of for most of us unless your spending tons of cash on game.
            Originally posted by michael509 View Post
            that's funny because mine is lv 9. you shouldn't assume I don't know how to play :P
            Idk if you know how to play, but you deffinetly dont know how to think.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              Idk if you know how to play, but you definitely don't know how to think.
              no just use to people saying rude comments so said that so don't have to explain later. don't know how to think ? where in my suggestion am I wrong. I am obviously not the only one thinking that way.
              Mage: level 80
              Battle rating:guess
              Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


              " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

              -R2games



              Comment


              • #8
                If someone has a weak eud that steal the heals make him rest it untill it's stronger, quick fix.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                  If someone has a weak eud that steal the heals make him rest it until it's stronger, quick fix.
                  that's the problem there all weak right now unless you had a high br rating before they were added.
                  Mage: level 80
                  Battle rating:guess
                  Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


                  " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

                  -R2games



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                    that's the problem there all weak right now unless you had a high br rating before they were added.
                    ur eud br(stats) raises as u do, its % of ur char stats
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

                    IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by icesz View Post
                      ur eud br(stats) raises as u do, its % of ur char stats
                      yup I know that. I am at the point to where I need to cash and my gear needs to be refined and holy cast and of course my astral could use some work so I have a way to go.
                      Mage: level 80
                      Battle rating:guess
                      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


                      " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

                      -R2games



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                        no just use to people saying rude comments so said that so don't have to explain later. don't know how to think ? where in my suggestion am I wrong. I am obviously not the only one thinking that way.
                        Based on your post history:

                        - you did 2 (two) ef runs and suggest mobs to drop resistance shards, because obviously you are too weak and your resistance is low
                        - you suggest resistance event to become unlimited for the same reason mentioned above
                        - you suggest to add resistance scrolls for the same reason mentioned above
                        - you suggest bosses in ef not to use some skills (the runes) for the same reason mentioned above
                        - many other random gibberish for the same reason mentioned above

                        The conclusion of all this is that you are just a weak noob that wants everything here and now.
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          the point of eudy upgrades is the % inherits on parent stats.. the higher the upgrades, the higher % of parent stats inherited.. plus there's the gears (enchants, enhances, sockets), warpath and elemental resists.. if you're complaining about your eudy being weak, it's because you are :P
                          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i just find it funny that my eudaemon's BR is higher than my toon's BR without sylph.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              Based on your post history:

                              - you did 2 (two) ef runs and suggest mobs to drop resistance shards, because obviously you are too weak and your resistance is low
                              - you suggest resistance event to become unlimited for the same reason mentioned above
                              - you suggest to add resistance scrolls for the same reason mentioned above
                              - you suggest bosses in ef not to use some skills (the runes) for the same reason mentioned above
                              - many other random gibberish for the same reason mentioned above

                              The conclusion of all this is that you are just a weak noob that wants everything here and now.
                              that's all they are suggestions ! think you're reading too much into them. and no I am not weak just a normal player. if you didn't like the post why not just say I disagree and state your reason. kinda sad that out of all my post all you can come up with is he must be a weak noob.
                              Mage: level 80
                              Battle rating:guess
                              Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


                              " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

                              -R2games



                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X