suggestion on healing skill.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    that's all they are suggestions ! think you're reading too much into them. and no I am not weak just a normal player. if you didn't like the post why not just say I disagree and state your reason. kinda sad that out of all my post all you can come up with is he must be a weak noob.
    I dont care if you are weak or strong, noob or pro, i say you are an idiot without a clue who wants thing to change to his liking because cant handle the things how they are atm and how other not so stupid people have no problem with.
    Last edited by daunapu; 05-27-2015, 12:53 PM.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      I dont care if you are weak or strong, noob or pro, i say you are an idiot without a clue who wants thing to change to his liking because cant handle the things how they are atm and how other not so stupid people have no problem with.
      with that kinda thinking that could be said about everyone on the forum :/ iam fine with way things are I just posted a suggestion ? like I said your reading to much into my posts.
      Mage: level 80
      Battle rating:guess
      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

well i would love to see some sort of change but guardian events should of came out wen guardians came out not 2 weeks after wen noobs or pros upgraded their first 1 lmfao

changes i would love to see

stun enagaged so we too can stun bosses in ef and bi and spire and any other place bosses stun once in certain amout of rounds

some sort of drops like resistance bonus ( certain amount of rounds) no more lame chests in mpds that give rubbish and even doesnt help against a lv80 person

example pdef mdef hp boost all stats no good in ef nm anyway as last boss is immune to everything lol
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-27-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Most heal skills that aren't aoes target lowest % HP in party. Before eud, there was issue with troops stealing heals. Troops generally die faster than eudaemon, so "weak" eud that live long enough to steal heals are now a factor we have to take into account. It is kind of annoying, but it isn't the end of the world. Carrying some form of guaranteed self heal, like a heal rune, can help avoid the issue. Using aoe heals also works. If the eud is weaker and lower % hp than the player that needs heal, waiting for the eud to die might also be a viable option. You can also just rest the eudaemon that usually are stealing the heals.

Sometimes it is hard to gage which is lower HP. If one of your opponents is a knight, ulti slasher will show you (it targets the opponent with lowest % HP). Otherwise, you either cast single target heal and gamble or you cast aoe heal to make sure all that need heal get one.

I agree that prioritizing player would be nice in many instances, I can also think of ways it would work against us. Right now, eud are potential targets for the 1 hit kill DI bosses have and for the random stun that many bosses now have. If they prioritized player for beneficial things, chances are they'd also do it for detrimental things. I'm quite happy to be free to attack while my eud is stunned or getting 1 shot by bosses with those abilities.

Comment

At a certain point pokemon helps u more than u helped urself

obviously u have not been able to either think that far or work a tatic that weaves ur pokemon into ur chains

unlike u I want to cast restoration to heal my pokemon to prevent him from dying so he can help me further

there is a good reason why other ppl call u random names like weak noob

u should reflect upon urself before posting further to embrass urself

Comment

further pointing out the obvious truth and a terrifying 1

all the previous lesson of R2 = u ask for something u might /most likely/ maybe or never get it

BUT REMEMBER when u do get it

R2 will nerf it so bad on other things u will fully regret what u requested

LEARN PPL LEARN !!

Comment

i thought this was a forum to discuss things not slag people off

Comment

i think the way heals are set up for mages is pretty good obviously i like more to help keep players and myself alive but that will come as we all improve .ty pendragon the noob who gets ***kicked in bg everyday lol
                  Last edited by boggins64; 05-28-2015, 04:01 AM. Reason: miss spellibng

Comment

I do kinda agree with this, prioritising players instead of eudis... and especially in spire when you use nirvana and revive a weak players even weaker eudi is just laughable!!!

However, keeping all chars alive in spire / EF (unless they do too much patk damage) is good, so that resto on a eudi is necessary, saves wasting a nirvana. Ultimately with the eudis being used, some players in any party should have an oracle and use their aoe heals to heal all... if your resto is being used on a weaker eudi, then it's a hindrance rather than a help and should die. So, get the players with the oracles to spam the aoe heal everytime it procs.
                    Wartune
                    IGN: Decima
                    Guild: Elysium
                    Server: S5 (Europe)
                    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                    Server : 59 (Europe)
                    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post

obviously u have not been able to either think that far or work a tatic that weaves ur pokemon into ur chains

unlike u I want to cast restoration to heal my pokemon to prevent him from dying so he can help me further

maybe you should read the other post because i am not the only one thinking this way. you're not only insulting me but the rest of the people that agree with me far as i'am concerned. only one here that should reflect on what they're posting is people that think like you. only one here that should be embarrassed is you my friend.

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
                        i thought this was a forum to discuss things not slag people off
                        thank you

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post

you should reflect upon yourself before posting further to embarrass yourself... you come onto somebody's thread and put them down clearly showing your stupidity and immaturity seeing as you are saying Pokémon you are probably idk 10 11 years old...grow up and stop being a troll

Comment

No please, learn how to use your restoration instead or how to time it, simple as that.
                            East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                              No please, learn how to use your restoration instead or how to time it, simple as that.
                              there is no timing a heal with eds on either you heal the ed and wait for cool down or use bl to heal all.

-R2games

Comment

My god, how can so many people totally lose their **** over a good suggestion. The game does not let us select targets (which would go a lot further towards "gaming strategy" than anything argued here). Instead the game throws in things like player-priorities, row-priorities, and skill/target priorities. Until the game lets us pick targets (which will never happen), get comfortable with the fact that players are going to give suggestions (and in this case, a good suggestion) about how to improve this artificial targeting system. ... and stop pretending you can "bring mad skillz" into a game like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X