Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlegrounds definitely need a fast fix.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds definitely need a fast fix.

In my gaming experience, I have never seen a really unbalanced battleground. I would suggest a battleground with 10 lvl difference. Like 30-40 , 40-50 , 50- 60 and so on. Just image yourself as a new player and when you reached lvl 40, you are in the same BG (lvl 40-80) with lvl 60+ and they keep killing you, how would you feel? There's no such thing like "oh he's lowbies, I won't kill him) instead it's the other way round, stronger players will pick easier target so that they can get honor faster. Players are racing to get more honors and trying to be mvp, especially hardcore gamers. So, the current BG is more like throwing hardcore gamers against normal gamers and that's why most of normal gamers are quitting this game faster than what you think.

Originally posted by ladyarthemis View Post
    in my gaming experience, i have never seen a really unbalanced battleground. I would suggest a battleground with 10 lvl difference. Like 30-40 , 40-50 , 50- 60 and so on. Just image yourself as a new player and when you reached lvl 40, you are in the same bg (lvl 40-80) with lvl 60+ and they keep killing you, how would you feel? There's no such thing like "oh he's lowbies, i won't kill him) instead it's the other way round, stronger players will pick easier target so that they can get honor faster. Players are racing to get more honors and trying to be mvp, especially hardcore gamers. So, the current bg is more like throwing hardcore gamers against normal gamers and that's why most of normal gamers are quitting this game faster than what you think.
    use the search function
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X