Opinion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion

This is my Archer Skill Tree form. Anyone have any ideas should i stick with it or need some reskill to make it even more better. Please any opinion/ideas/anything need some discussions about this matter. Thank You in advanced :-

Click image for larger version

Name:	SkillTree.png
Views:	1
Size:	398.2 KB
ID:	1733447
    "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
    MiladyHime
    Archer
    [S40] Badlands
    Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

The passive skills makes your BR better. just saying.

Comment

pretty decent. but i prefer using deepfreez n armor piercer cuz can hit back row.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

activate double skill, do experiments and use ur voucher ^o^

Comment

Originally posted by artics View Post
          activate double skill, do experiments and use ur voucher ^o^
          thanks but i think i passed with balens thingy... i prefer use balens for socketing rod... anyway thanks for the adviced and i goyt 1 more char in others server too... lvl.45 archer and i always do the the experiment there... seems bit confusing me... there i can hit 2.2% at wb and with this char 1 only can hit 0.4% the highest... is it got different defend systems on the Boss... hahaha... still configure it till now... and if double skill is a must then i would love to test it... thanks buddy...
          MiladyHime
          Archer
          [S40] Badlands

Comment

Basic build.
            Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
            Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
            Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

for your level that skill tree is good. as you level up, try getting deep freeze and scatter shot. they are the most useful skills against mobs/players.

Comment

Originally posted by ehscire View Post
                for your level that skill tree is good. as you level up, try getting deep freeze and scatter shot. they are the most useful skills against mobs/players.
                so i shall stick with the current and no need to reduced AS and MS to lvl.3 just for DF and SS? well... the basic still the efficient anyway... hehehe... thanks for the advice pal...
                MiladyHime
                Archer
                [S40] Badlands

Comment

yup, no need to change anything for now. lv5 AS and MS is best as they are the most used skills dealing most damage at max level.

Comment

Unless you have a real good team of 2 heal mages or another archer with Scatter Shot and Deep Freeze with you, invest some points into those skills and you're good to go
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Unless you have a real good team of 2 heal mages or another archer with Scatter Shot and Deep Freeze with you, invest some points into those skills and you're good to go
                      note that buddy... will count it to my strategy later on... in S17 i use lvl.3 DF and lvl.2 AP but still getting whacked down by others... hehehe... but DF and AP helped much in Cata MP's... i will take it as a point to delivered the most efficiency Skill... thanks....
                      MiladyHime
                      Archer
                      [S40] Badlands

Comment

Working...
                      X