Clear All

• R23100315
    replied
    thats why a trade market system should open soon , dumo what they waiti for

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    Originally posted by ehscire View Post
    Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips, ultimately offering additional attribute boosts. Mount Training Whips can be found in various dungeons and the Forgotten Catacombs. Every time you level your steed, a new mount appearance will be unlocked.

did you fail to read this as well?
    oh yeah a slim drop compared to a casher spending... hmmm... not rocket science

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
    again you have proven that you have the inability to comprehend reading when you read something

Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips,

i am a free player and i can beat a lot of cashers but with this i have zero chance of beating cashers ever again
    3 type of casher , small casher , medium casher , big casher lmao ...
    small casher only spend on socket rods and vip
    not every casher can/will spend balen on it , same as lock refine system , hell no i wont do that ...
    Last edited by terayaki2; 11-14-2012, 11:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ehscire
    replied
    Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
    obviously you do not know how to read go back and read it again oh here let me put it here for you

Mounts – Once a player reaches level 40, they will receive a White Battle Steed. Mounts directly increase your attributes and increase your movement speed in the Battleground, dungeons, Guild Battle and the Wilds. Mount attribute boosts are compiled, therefore the more mounts you have, the more benefits you will gain

therefore a casher can level multiple mounts and stack attributes...now you get it?
    Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips, ultimately offering additional attribute boosts. Mount Training Whips can be found in various dungeons and the Forgotten Catacombs. Every time you level your steed, a new mount appearance will be unlocked.

did you fail to read this as well?

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
    do you know what you need to upgrade mounts? beast soul stones, you get only 1 free per day if you get 93 devotion. maybe be a balen option

sure there are other ways to get more stones including sales and promotions but mounts should be the least of your worries, if you play for completely free then it should not be a problem for you anyway
    again you have proven that you have the inability to comprehend reading when you read something

Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips,

i am a free player and i can beat a lot of cashers but with this i have zero chance of beating cashers ever again

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    do you know what you need to upgrade mounts? beast soul stones, you get only 1 free per day if you get 93 devotion. maybe be a balen option

sure there are other ways to get more stones including sales and promotions but mounts should be the least of your worries, if you play for completely free then it should not be a problem for you anyway

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Yea other than no cd and more vip tokens everything is both for free and cashers. Cashers just can get things done faster than free users which they are suppose to. Everyone is able to get mounts and level them up. Their are tons of things for both cashers and free users. Think the only thing that people will complain about are probably the wings. Since I don't think those are free but who knows. That's not even out yet though so no worries yet.
    ^
    here your answer ... and is it fair for casher to be in same lvl/progression as free user ? :3 silly
    but still , i hope they give 1 free wing for everyone , doesnt matter if its not as good as the paid one

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
    you can only use 1 mount at a time dude upgrading one mount just unlocks another and it is i think harder to level them up since you need beast soul stones to do it, there may be a balen option

catacomb getting balanced, otherwise a casher can just farm it too easily making them self very powerful in a short time

as for the new use of crypt keys i doubt they will be as good as before but i could be wrong, i wondering what exactly are the double/etra rewards given by the keys

anything else bothering you?
    obviously you do not know how to read go back and read it again oh here let me put it here for you

Mounts – Once a player reaches level 40, they will receive a White Battle Steed. Mounts directly increase your attributes and increase your movement speed in the Battleground, dungeons, Guild Battle and the Wilds. Mount attribute boosts are compiled, therefore the more mounts you have, the more benefits you will gain

therefore a casher can level multiple mounts and stack attributes...now you get it?

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    you can only use 1 mount at a time dude upgrading one mount just unlocks another and it is i think harder to level them up since you need beast soul stones to do it, there may be a balen option

catacomb getting balanced, otherwise a casher can just farm it too easily making them self very powerful in a short time

as for the new use of crypt keys i doubt they will be as good as before but i could be wrong, i wondering what exactly are the double/etra rewards given by the keys

anything else bothering you?

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    look more closely, the stacked stats of multiple mounts, the ability to upgrade with balens a vip casher can end up with plus 300 attribute w/i one day of update

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Yea other than no cd and more vip tokens everything is both for free and cashers. Cashers just can get things done faster than free users which they are suppose to. Everyone is able to get mounts and level them up. Their are tons of things for both cashers and free users. Think the only thing that people will complain about are probably the wings. Since I don't think those are free but who knows. That's not even out yet though so no worries yet.

Leave a comment:

• ehscire
    replied
    can you please tell me which part of the update makes it so unfair for non-balen user? as what i have understood, the updates is for everyone (except for the no-cool down and vip tokens).

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    ermm not really , but idk about wings , talents and other thing coming soon ><
    for this week patch free user still can compete with casher

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    lol did this post on wrong account--dethmatic--- signing off

Leave a comment:

Working...
X