wow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

well after reviewing every detail of this upcoming patch if you are a non-casher in this game your free ride is over, this patch will make this game so unbalanced that is just simply would be no longer fun for a non-casher to even attempt to play anymore. so on that note i am done quitting game, and if any gm reads this i also officially resign from veteran player status as well as this makes the game so unfair to others like me that are non cashers and i will not back a game that forgets what makes a game fun to play.. good-bye and good luck to all

lol did this post on wrong account--dethmatic--- signing off
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

ermm not really , but idk about wings , talents and other thing coming soon ><
      for this week patch free user still can compete with casher
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

can you please tell me which part of the update makes it so unfair for non-balen user? as what i have understood, the updates is for everyone (except for the no-cool down and vip tokens).

Comment

Yea other than no cd and more vip tokens everything is both for free and cashers. Cashers just can get things done faster than free users which they are suppose to. Everyone is able to get mounts and level them up. Their are tons of things for both cashers and free users. Think the only thing that people will complain about are probably the wings. Since I don't think those are free but who knows. That's not even out yet though so no worries yet.

Comment

look more closely, the stacked stats of multiple mounts, the ability to upgrade with balens a vip casher can end up with plus 300 attribute w/i one day of update

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

you can only use 1 mount at a time dude upgrading one mount just unlocks another and it is i think harder to level them up since you need beast soul stones to do it, there may be a balen option

catacomb getting balanced, otherwise a casher can just farm it too easily making them self very powerful in a short time

as for the new use of crypt keys i doubt they will be as good as before but i could be wrong, i wondering what exactly are the double/etra rewards given by the keys

anything else bothering you?

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                you can only use 1 mount at a time dude upgrading one mount just unlocks another and it is i think harder to level them up since you need beast soul stones to do it, there may be a balen option

catacomb getting balanced, otherwise a casher can just farm it too easily making them self very powerful in a short time

as for the new use of crypt keys i doubt they will be as good as before but i could be wrong, i wondering what exactly are the double/etra rewards given by the keys

anything else bothering you?
                obviously you do not know how to read go back and read it again oh here let me put it here for you

Mounts – Once a player reaches level 40, they will receive a White Battle Steed. Mounts directly increase your attributes and increase your movement speed in the Battleground, dungeons, Guild Battle and the Wilds. Mount attribute boosts are compiled, therefore the more mounts you have, the more benefits you will gain

therefore a casher can level multiple mounts and stack attributes...now you get it?

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  Yea other than no cd and more vip tokens everything is both for free and cashers. Cashers just can get things done faster than free users which they are suppose to. Everyone is able to get mounts and level them up. Their are tons of things for both cashers and free users. Think the only thing that people will complain about are probably the wings. Since I don't think those are free but who knows. That's not even out yet though so no worries yet.
                  ^
                  here your answer ... and is it fair for casher to be in same lvl/progression as free user ? :3 silly
                  but still , i hope they give 1 free wing for everyone , doesnt matter if its not as good as the paid one
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

do you know what you need to upgrade mounts? beast soul stones, you get only 1 free per day if you get 93 devotion. maybe be a balen option

sure there are other ways to get more stones including sales and promotions but mounts should be the least of your worries, if you play for completely free then it should not be a problem for you anyway

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                      do you know what you need to upgrade mounts? beast soul stones, you get only 1 free per day if you get 93 devotion. maybe be a balen option

sure there are other ways to get more stones including sales and promotions but mounts should be the least of your worries, if you play for completely free then it should not be a problem for you anyway
                      again you have proven that you have the inability to comprehend reading when you read something

Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips,

i am a free player and i can beat a lot of cashers but with this i have zero chance of beating cashers ever again

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                        obviously you do not know how to read go back and read it again oh here let me put it here for you

Mounts – Once a player reaches level 40, they will receive a White Battle Steed. Mounts directly increase your attributes and increase your movement speed in the Battleground, dungeons, Guild Battle and the Wilds. Mount attribute boosts are compiled, therefore the more mounts you have, the more benefits you will gain

therefore a casher can level multiple mounts and stack attributes...now you get it?
                        Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips, ultimately offering additional attribute boosts. Mount Training Whips can be found in various dungeons and the Forgotten Catacombs. Every time you level your steed, a new mount appearance will be unlocked.

did you fail to read this as well?

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                          again you have proven that you have the inability to comprehend reading when you read something

Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips,

i am a free player and i can beat a lot of cashers but with this i have zero chance of beating cashers ever again
                          3 type of casher , small casher , medium casher , big casher lmao ...
                          small casher only spend on socket rods and vip
                          not every casher can/will spend balen on it , same as lock refine system , hell no i wont do that ...
                          Last edited by terayaki2; 11-14-2012, 11:03 AM.
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by ehscire View Post
                            Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips, ultimately offering additional attribute boosts. Mount Training Whips can be found in various dungeons and the Forgotten Catacombs. Every time you level your steed, a new mount appearance will be unlocked.

did you fail to read this as well?
                            oh yeah a slim drop compared to a casher spending... hmmm... not rocket science

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

thats why a trade market system should open soon , dumo what they waiti for

Comment

Working...
                              X