wow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
    again you have proven that you have the inability to comprehend reading when you read something

Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips,

i am a free player and i can beat a lot of cashers but with this i have zero chance of beating cashers ever again
    well isn't that just unfair then you are a free user so what do you expect

the game is already the way it is, a casher who spends wisely can be superior to a free user but it really depends on activity for free and non free users since if anyone takes a long enough break from the game others will catch up or over take someone in level and or power

and we do not know yet the cost of training up a mount with balens, it might be extremely expensive for most to do or only a 'few' might choose to use to use that option

and what's changed you can still be beat by a heavy casher anyway

Comment

oh yeah a slim drop compared to a casher spending... hmmm... not rocket science
      so you want everything to be free for both balen users and not? is that what you are trying to imply?

Comment

thats burnnnnnn
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

again you have proven that you have the inability to comprehend reading when you read something

Mounts can be trained by either using Balens or Mount Training Whips,

i am a free player and i can beat a lot of cashers but with this i have zero chance of beating cashers ever again
          So you are telling me that it is unfair for cashers to be ahead of you in this game? That is really ignorant of you. What does being a casher get out of it if they have to be on the same level as a non-casher? If I pay for something I better damn well receive what I want faster/better than a free user does. What will be unfair is if they made this game a full p2p game where everything in the game is only for cashers. Then I can agree with you and complain as well. However, since that isn't the case and you are still able to level up your mounts and receive the same things cashers do(just in a longer time frame) you have nothing to complain about. Stop being so stingy and understand that this world isn't 100% fair. People pay for better treatment in real world and in games. Deal with it and learn to adjust. That is how every free mmo is. The game devs need to make there money too and cashers and vip purchases are needed. If everything was free and no incentive to get better items then this game wouldn't last very long. Learn to think about it okay. You can't have everything free in this world. Somethings you need to pay and better treatment for this game and other f2p games are one of them.

Comment

look yeah in this game you can spend as little or as much as you want,

so spending a little or some in the right place is not a bad trade off to be stronger or to maintain your strength if you think its worth it/enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by ehscire View Post
              so you want everything to be free for both balen users and not? is that what you are trying to imply?
              i am not saying that what i am saying is that this ability is too unbalanced for non-balen users to even compete anymore obviously your comprehension is not that great either as i stated this very thing in the original post of this thread take your trolling somewhere else
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

oh well i am done i said what i felt all you who fail to understand my point just wait a week and you will be saying exactly as i am i'm done arguing with people who's IQ's are lower than that of two year child... peace out
                giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                server 164 brighthollow
                class : archer
                current level : 54
                favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

oh well i am done i said what i felt all you who fail to understand my point just wait a week and you will be saying exactly as i am i'm done arguing with people who's IQ's are lower than that of two year child... peace out
                  i pity you. for real.

Comment

See, the problem is you are arguing. You are being stubborn about your own personal view and opinion. Instead of listening (reading) to what people have to say you insult them and tell them they are wrong. (Reminds me of how a toddler argues actually...) The people you are calling idiots are simply saying "I enjoy the game. I do not care where other people are in the game."

With all due respect to you, the players who pay anything towards this game keep it free for you to play. If you do not think it is fair that you'll never be able to defeat JohnDoe because he has invested several hundred dollars into the game... perhaps you need to wake up and remember how the real world works.

Comment

Cashers and non cashers will have access to 4 mounts easily, GMs will have access to 5. If you are complaining because you will not be able to level them up fast that is a small complaint. If a Non casher is GM of the top ranked LvL 10 guild they would have an advantage of an extra mount, do you think Cashers would complain about it?
                      Take your free one, your arena one (since you must be uber I'm sure), your FC one and if you have R10 guild, that one and be happy.

Comment

Good luck to you man..there's thousand of games out there if your quitting then its cool

Comment

he didnt quit, he will be back to check out the system there putting in place on these mounts. how can you make a conversation based on numbers and bring not one digit to the table.

Comment

I read everything they posted and it seems like a total revamped game,also they seemed to have listened to people in order to change a few ingame things.
                            Seems pretty nice to me.
                            And I would think that by this time,you already know who the big balen users are by now. If you ignored them this whole time like I did,then you shouldn't have any problem with what they will spend $ on in this expansion.
                            There are fewer of them than us. Just enjoy the updates and have fun with your friends.
                            Like really, How many times do you go against big balen users in this game anyway?
                            So they place 1st 2nd 3rd at bosses Big deal. So they get more gold as top rank in arena.Big deal.
                            It's not like you have to fight them everyday 1v1 in order to play the game.
                            I notice the guild battle is basically set up similiar to another game I've played.
                            Hope fully it will be more exciting and NOT LAG-INFESTED(which is how many guild battles seem to be)

I know you won't quit the game because you are too curious to see the end result of the whole expansion.

Comment

It's not like you're going to compete with cash players, so don't worry about it. Aim for the strongest non cash player instead, people will still respect you.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Demintia View Post
                                See, the problem is you are arguing. You are being stubborn about your own personal view and opinion. Instead of listening (reading) to what people have to say you insult them and tell them they are wrong. (Reminds me of how a toddler argues actually...) The people you are calling idiots are simply saying "I enjoy the game. I do not care where other people are in the game."

With all due respect to you, the players who pay anything towards this game keep it free for you to play. If you do not think it is fair that you'll never be able to defeat JohnDoe because he has invested several hundred dollars into the game... perhaps you need to wake up and remember how the real world works.
                                +10 Really and finally the very reasonable response... dude... the game itself built for profit not the other way round... play for free then complaint nothing lol... even if u wanna use toilet in shopping complex also need cash... here people use cash for fast development and achievement... those who still stick to free thing thinker just need to try harder and long way run for stand side by side to those who pay lol... and the patch not all likely favoring the payer... non-payer also included into this new patch... for VIP y would they bother to pay if cannot get better service or items compared to non-payer? real world also full with unfairness and unbalanced lol... sorry for my bad menace, words or behaviour... daaa.... cya all after new patch update done... (if u r in same server with me thou)... hehehe...
                                "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                                MiladyHime
                                Archer
                                [S40] Badlands
                                Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Working...
                                X