No announcement yet.

wow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you really want to quit, just quit,dont make a fuzz out of it..majority of the free players understand the advantage given to cashers..your lucky your able to play the game in a competitive level for free..play if you want to,quit if you want to..

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      So you are telling me that it is unfair for cashers to be ahead of you in this game? That is really ignorant of you. What does being a casher get out of it if they have to be on the same level as a non-casher? If I pay for something I better damn well receive what I want faster/better than a free user does. What will be unfair is if they made this game a full p2p game where everything in the game is only for cashers. Then I can agree with you and complain as well. However, since that isn't the case and you are still able to level up your mounts and receive the same things cashers do(just in a longer time frame) you have nothing to complain about. Stop being so stingy and understand that this world isn't 100% fair. People pay for better treatment in real world and in games. Deal with it and learn to adjust. That is how every free mmo is. The game devs need to make there money too and cashers and vip purchases are needed. If everything was free and no incentive to get better items then this game wouldn't last very long. Learn to think about it okay. You can't have everything free in this world. Somethings you need to pay and better treatment for this game and other f2p games are one of them.
      +1 for this ^_^

Comment

well, being a non casher, I expect to be beaten by a casher and when I do win, its extremely gratifying. I have to work at my character and do what I can. So what, the Cashers are at top? I just aim as high as I can and enjoy the complexities being offered now b/c it looks like we are going to have many different combinations of things to work with I like that, a lot! Right talents, mounts etc wheeeeeeeeeee this game is fun and always has been fun for me and will continue to be fun for me I wish I could spend money, but I can't, so I just enjoy what I can. i have worked hard on my character and she is well respected and semi-known. When I changed guilds, I had plenty of offers..... lots of ppl to talk to and get different ideas from and now its become very interesting How about we just enjoy the game for what it is, hey? If you want to be number 1, then spend the cash.... I want to be number 1 non-casher which might mean number 1000 in rank, but I have lots of fun and find it challenging. Thanks R2!
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Yes give credit to the cash player they are the one who supporting the game not us non casher player we just join in the fun and enjoy the movement its already very nice to have free game and good system consider not bad to me. Lost to top cash players is nothing but can beat top cash play without using cash is something why not think of the bright side make you much happier better that cursing and scream unfair the world is unfair in the first place since u are born.

Comment

I think many of you fail to get the point. Stop jumping to the assumption that just cause he has a problem with the gap widening that there should be no gap at all. My personal opinion is that it should be somewhat limited on the advantages that cashers have and that they have enough of an advantage as it is with the ability to exchange balens for gold, daru, gems, extra sockets, scrolls, and just about every other item.
            Last edited by R24877577; 11-14-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              I think many of you fail to get the point. Stop jumping to the assumption that just cause he has a problem with the gap widening that there should be no gap at all. My personal opinion is that it should be somewhat limited on the advantages that cashers have and that they have enough of an advantage as it is with the ability to exchange balens for gold, daru, gems, extra sockets, scrolls, and just about every other item.
              that is exactly the point of the thread the gap is widening and will be too much of a gap to overcome for non-cash players, there are other things in this patch as well that cost balens such as wings, talents, etc.. there was a post made by a g.m. of the game saying they wanted this game to have equal grounding for all and that non-cash players will be able to eventually catch up with cash players, but with this update and the things that are being implemented this sadly will never be the case as there is no chance at all for a non-casher to even come close to a cash player now, and now BG forget about it, bad enough level 50 plus can destroy level 40's in it now all these cash 50 plus will be able to simply one shot you dead you tell me where is the fairness in this?

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                \

Really what the majority of players who use cash do is buy socketing rods, vip, scrolls and a few other things, the Daru and Gold payout for alchemy is a joke, 50 balens for like 50-60k gold or daru, no thanks, I can get 50k daru in like 5 minutes at most if I dont have to scroll all over the map for Wandering Managogs. Gold isnt a big advantage honestly unless you can afford to exchange like 1k balens for gold at the right level and gems arent a worthwhile balen investment. There is always going to be a gap between those who play for free and those who spend. I'm a Light casher, so far i've spent $20 on the game, money I got last Christmas from a family member. The new Mounts and Wings, well yes, You can and will stack mount bonuses, thats a given, but its not very likely that someone is going to be able to just blaze through in 2-3 days and spend a few grand and have unlocked 10 different mounts. On that note, I'm not saying its not possible, but its just not a very strong likelihood. This update brings in alot more for the free players than it does for the spenders really. Guild Battle, Guild Chamber, Mounts (because you can obtain and level for free), all the new equipment, Gem Conversion and even the Blitz function. For spenders there is the Balen option for mounts, the Vip Tokens, maybe even the Crypt Key double reward with the double honor scroll as well as the improved VIP Wheel and Free Cooldown. Thats really all that the spenders really get, Balen option to lvl mount, Vip Token increase as well as Vip wheel improvements, Free Cooldowns, crypts giving double rewards if you use crypt keys and a double honor scroll. More or less I'm a very light spender, This is the First and only online game I have spent money on, and I won't lie, I wish I could spend more to catch up with some of the Heavy Cash players on my server. But even some of them I can still compete with somewhat after spending only $20. A wise man once said, "You only get out, what you put in."
                Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

TS

in everygame cashers/donators always has the upper hand. live with it

Comment

u want to know?

catacobs are now reduce to 1 atemp and can only be use by using cry keys.. if u dont have ballen to buy cryp keys u cant enter the forgaten catacob... and u can't avail any purple jewelry of ring set anymore!!
                    its a nighmare foe non casher like us u know
                    to much pride will kill u!!
                    taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehscire View Post
                      can you please tell me which part of the update makes it so unfair for non-balen user? as what i have understood, the updates is for everyone (except for the no-cool down and vip tokens).
                      u want to know?

catacobs are now reduce to 1 atemp and can only be use by using cry keys.. if u dont have ballen to buy cryp keys u cant enter the forgaten catacob... and u can't avail any purple jewelry of ring set anymore!!

Comment

Originally posted by qShadowwalkp View Post
                        u want to know?

Actually I do not think thats how its going to work, There will only be one Attempt, you will not be required to use crypt keys but if you do you will be rewarded double rewards for your forgotten catacombs run. Never does it say reducing them and requiring crypt keys to be done, just that using them will now give double rewards.

Comment

u want to know?

did you even read the entire post? it says the daily attempts for catacombs is reduce to only 1 (which is free) and using the crypt key is to double the reward (which is optional). try understanding the message before you complain.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                            Actually I do not think thats how its going to work, There will only be one Attempt, you will not be required to use crypt keys but if you do you will be rewarded double rewards for your forgotten catacombs run. Never does it say reducing them and requiring crypt keys to be done, just that using them will now give double rewards.
                            hmm in that case i still have a chance right???? i love this game hope i can still beat a casher players ^^

Comment

sry jus ta newbie hope to see u guys in game im at chaos

Comment

hmm in that case i still have a chance right???? i love this game hope i can still beat a casher players ^^
                                All this hype about the cash players being able to overpower the lighter cash players and F2P players isnt likely to happen, A heavy Casher is going to continue to have the same advantages as before, just with a few new bells and whistles. $20 is all i've spent and I spent that mostly on Socketing rods during the Halloween events so i got some soul crystals with em. That was enough of a boost for me to be lvl 45-47 and jump up into the top 20 BR ratings haha. You'll do fine buddy, you just have to keep working hard and put in 110%.

Comment

Working...
                                X