Clear All

Ok, goodbye enjoy your real life.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

just one point, when people talk about cashers, bear in mind that many of us do not have $500 to play with, a month and so the big advantage that people tend to think that we will get, only exists in the minds of people that think we have bill gates credit card....

not all of us cashers are going to fork out for the new stuff, simply cos its beyond our budgets or we do not want it.......

I have a few players that are non cashers that can beat me and the reason has a lot to do with the fact I told them how to work their gear, astrals, potions etc and where my weaknesses are..... and no I am not going to blow a few $100 to get revenge on them... cos I loved the fact they beat the hell out of me....

its a game for me I play with friends and other players, not a contest where I have to have the best of everything.....and so when people talk about cashers, just bear in mind that we are human beings too, not ATM machines... and for some of us, the pleasure of playing the game far outweighs any interest in spending $100s for stuff only we can enjoy.....

if I am such a *evil casher * then why am I not in the top 20 players of the game, why do I run lower dungeons for hours on end, helping the new and weaker players, giving them help and advice, why do I constantly have such a low kill count in the battlegrounds when i could beat everybody and be MVP, why am I often on a team of low level 30 players in the group arena instead of with the level 45's beating the hell out of everybody.....

I am in the game to have fun and give a few dollars for vip and socketing rods.... and to help it be fun for other players too.... the fact that the devs have created more opportunities for me to spend money, doesn't mean that I will..... and there are many other cashers like me that think the same way, we do not need to be god/desses of the servers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
        just one point, when people talk about cashers, bear in mind that many of us do not have $500 to play with, a month and so the big advantage that people tend to think that we will get, only exists in the minds of people that think we have bill gates credit card....

not all of us cashers are going to fork out for the new stuff, simply cos its beyond our budgets or we do not want it.......

I have a few players that are non cashers that can beat me and the reason has a lot to do with the fact I told them how to work their gear, astrals, potions etc and where my weaknesses are..... and no I am not going to blow a few $100 to get revenge on them... cos I loved the fact they beat the hell out of me....

its a game for me I play with friends and other players, not a contest where I have to have the best of everything.....and so when people talk about cashers, just bear in mind that we are human beings too, not ATM machines... and for some of us, the pleasure of playing the game far outweighs any interest in spending $100s for stuff only we can enjoy.....

if I am such a *evil casher * then why am I not in the top 20 players of the game, why do I run lower dungeons for hours on end, helping the new and weaker players, giving them help and advice, why do I constantly have such a low kill count in the battlegrounds when i could beat everybody and be MVP, why am I often on a team of low level 30 players in the group arena instead of with the level 45's beating the hell out of everybody.....

I am in the game to have fun and give a few dollars for vip and socketing rods.... and to help it be fun for other players too.... the fact that the devs have created more opportunities for me to spend money, doesn't mean that I will..... and there are many other cashers like me that think the same way, we do not need to be god/desses of the servers.....
        +1 for this. very nice post. i hope everyone gets the true meaning of PLAYING THE GAME.

Comment

This says it all, I started as non casher and I can say you will really have a hard time catching up but not impossible.

But its not always being at top and the strongest what this game is all about, there are lots of things to do.

The casher makes the server go, they help the game to stay. Don't hate them thank them.

Most of the casher players I know are kind and courteous and very helpful.

Unlike many of the non cash players (no offense).

Comment

yeah but i guess mount and wing still cool. isn't it?
            "Scold Me if I'm not Loving You Again"

Comment

+1

Exactly! Well said! Big time kudo's!!!!
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

nah its the same
                Last edited by R25138761; 11-15-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Troll Alert!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                    This says it all, I started as non casher and I can say you will really have a hard time catching up but not impossible.

But its not always being at top and the strongest what this game is all about, there are lots of things to do.

The casher makes the server go, they help the game to stay. Don't hate them thank them.

Unlike many of the non cash players (no offense).

yup truly total agree *casher player keep the game going non cash player make the game more fun it is a balance of nature like a cycle

Most of the casher players I know are kind and courteous and very helpful. My guild is the top guild but we help one another other cash non cash what the matter who care just play arena win happy lost just try again. We share the information and update everyday like a big family this is the kind of game i want to play very fun love it.

Comment

my guild got non balens user that always the top 3 in WBing, top 5 in arena ranking, top 10 in player's level and players's strength. top 5 in player's honor.
                      Just keep in touch with the events and collect rewards, resource daily, u can still build a impressive character.
                      Serenity
                      SteelLord
                      Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                        my guild got non balens user that always the top 3 in WBing, top 5 in arena ranking, top 10 in player's level and players's strength. top 5 in player's honor.
                        Just keep in touch with the events and collect rewards, recourse daily, u can still build a impressive character.
                        +1
                        its bcoz they smart using the brain blessed to them where to spend their gold on first and socketting gem , and how to get top10 rank in arena payday , good job
                        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                        U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

i think this game never been unfair for non-cash players... normal players can always compete VIP'S or BALEN'S USER just like killyouall in s2 =)
                          Server: 64 Permbridge
                          IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                          Job: SpellWeaver
                          Guild: Eminence

Comment

more patience and more idea's how to keep your character upgraded just like guild skills =)
                            Server: 64 Permbridge
                            IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                            Job: SpellWeaver
                            Guild: Eminence

Comment

Get a job and buy balens not hard you go to work you miss 2/3 off events and you can have belens

Comment

Working...
                              X