Knight Class Adv skill help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Class Adv skill help

As title says, I ve recently advanced my toon and now I get all thoes points which I dont know where to invest to, and I d rather save my 900 balens for resets.
    So, what are the suggestions on advancement skills? I maxed out HP passive, as it is an obvious one, but what about other skills? Shadow Trasher slow is kinda a risk move, since that skll has long cast time
    and it means that most of the time you will never do any Delphics. Also, with introduction of archer eudy, I think that slow is a little overkill.
    Death Warrant - sounds promising, but the fact that stun depends on influence is bothering me, for I am a non casher -> I have low influence level. As for damage and bleed, in this game only burst damage counts, so I think only 1 point to unlock Blade Storm
    Blade Storm - guess its a must have in purgatory/necro for clearing all those mobs, and damaging a boss along with the sweeping.
    Mars Will - is it really worth it? I know that you dont want any1 to take a lot of damage, but spreading dmg is kinda risky since you practically give Hercules/Zeus an AoE attack. I know its not as good as burst, but does it scale as other AoE attacks (say Athennas)?
    Resurrection - I dont see a point in taking this either. Increasing max hp would only help you if you are going to follow up with Heal rune, or have a Suntoria on your side. Altho it might win you a few matchups where you would Apollo Resurrection (only dragging stuff for 3 rounds) but you are gonna get burst anyways.
    Any tips from more experienced knights?

If you have 2 sets of skills then I suggest these
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skills.png
Views:	1
Size:	277.9 KB
ID:	1713156

Death Warrant's stun is good in ToK NM and you would do better using a sylph with good AoE attacks than Blade Storm for Purgatory Maze.

Comment

for me I rarely use the adv skills... have been against people in bg using Death warrant it can get annoying with stun lol

Name:	Capture01.PNG
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1713163use this setup for ToK

Name:	Capture02.PNG
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	1713165use this for spire, mpd bosses etc. I use this for wb as well

Name:	Capture03.PNG
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	1713166and this I use for most pvp
      Last edited by JackFrost1111111; 05-26-2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

@ JoeBallBags The real problem is that, if I use my Medusa, I wont be able to kill boss efficiently. Thats why I go for Herc, and going Whirlwind and Bladestorm for mob clearing. Also, forgot to mention, my br is very low (100k without eudy) so I was thinking of getting those to clear pests so I can have 100% chance to hit the boss with burst.
        Also, how do Resurrection and Mars Will do for you? ever use them?

@JackFrost111111 Is US really that bad on PvP? Also, isnt it bad to have both Apollo and Agoran on your bar? I mean, the Agoran-Apollo combo is quite awesome, since it "virtually" gives you 50% hp (and 30% for the rest of the team), but 1 scatter or Purge can clear 2 abillities, leavng you with Slasher as your only DMG spell.
        On the other hand, damage pre-sylph does not really matter when there is low br difference, so I guess having both of them is the only viable choice knights have.
        Last edited by Aids4Life; 05-27-2015, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I'd say having your own freeze is better than Eudaemon as they'll die quicker and you'll be stuck with no freeze that way. But freeze only works in Purg and Necro if you care for it.
          About resurrection, I never personally use it but there's an advanced skill that goes with it which at lvl 10 grants a 100% chance to purify one bad buff on you.
          Mars Will I stopped using after they nerfed it (it used to be OP because it shared AoEs and lowered the damage they caused)

US I think is the strongest no-rage skill in the game, not exactly sure why Jack doesn't use it for PvP. But my skillbar for everything is almost the same: Slasher, US, Delphic, Agoran and either whirlwind or thrasher depending on what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Aids4Life View Post
            @ JoeBallBags The real problem is that, if I use my Medusa, I wont be able to kill boss efficiently. Thats why I go for Herc, and going Whirlwind and Bladestorm for mob clearing. Also, forgot to mention, my br is very low (100k without eudy) so I was thinking of getting those to clear pests so I can have 100% chance to hit the boss with burst.
            Also, how do Resurrection and Mars Will do for you? ever use them?

@JackFrost111111 Is US really that bad on PvP? Also, isnt it bad to have both Apollo and Agoran on your bar? I mean, the Agoran-Apollo combo is quite awesome, since it "virtually" gives you 50% hp (and 30% for the rest of the team), but 1 scatter or Purge can clear 2 abillities, leavng you with Slasher as your only DMG spell.
            On the other hand, damage pre-sylph does not really matter when there is low br difference, so I guess having both of them is the only viable choice knights have.
            I use a gaia so I like to have as much protection against herc/cerb they really hurt sometimes lol so that's my reason for both Apollo and agoran...US only use I see for it is clearing troops/Eudaemons... against a strong opponent US will not do much damage sylphs most likely will decides who wins

Comment

I pretty much use the same skills for everything these days:
              slasher, ult slasher, death warrant, EDD, WW

Death Warrant is the only really good advanced skill, since with bleed it will do around as much damage as DD, and it's cheaper, faster, and shorter CD. Bleeds are underrated, but they don't count for things like WB damage, so that is a limitation.
              Resurrection is the worst, it's a highly overpriced, slightly variation on agoran shield. The shorter duration and much higher rage cost means no one ever uses it.
              Mars' Will used to be amazing, but now it's another high rage cost for very little benefit skill. In certain very specific situations it can still come in handy, but very low priority to spend skill points on it. Especially since the points you have to put in resurrection are completely wasted.
              Blade Storm is just too much rage to be very useful. It does OK damage, but when you max the puncture talent, you can alternate WW with slasher, doing a lot more aoe damage over time. I've tried it a couple of times in purgatory, bringing a rage rune, but it was still not really any better than just WW.

And ult slasher is a great skill, even in pvp. It does 227% damage (with max second wind + QTE) for 0 net rage. And it protects you from slows (because you can always alternate it with slasher), which absolutely do affect you if you have to use an auto-attack, which is nearly guaranteed given the 5 sec CD on slasher.
              It's a fair point that non-sylph attacks will probably not be the deciding factor, though.

Comment

Hmmmm, thanks all for answering, this sure does help out a lot. So, Slasher and WW will keep my AoE damage, meaning that I should go for DW and HP passive, and the slow on Trasher (altho it will probably mean me going without US).
                The only problem I have with Trasher is that it is so damn slow... However, talents can speed up my casting, so, in the end, does it pay off? There is the cost ofc, but the skll has no cooldown anyways, and brings moderate damage (the bleed should be reworked tho, as the extra 200 dmg per turn is not even worth wasting the 2 lines of text describing it).

Comment

Yeah, before the slow was added, thrasher was basically useless. Less damage than ult slasher, more rage cost, much slower cast, and only a small advantage in CD. I still don't use it much, but in pvp, combo with amnesia, that slow can be very effective. I would definitely max out the slow skill, if for no other reason than purgatory maze, which drops pretty nice rewards.

I always hoped they would fix the bleed to be a percent, but they added that to death warrant, so pretty much not ever going to happen. Maybe some day they'll make it something not totally useless though.

Comment

*Coming Soon!*

Comment

Working...
                    X