Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can we get a new mini-client with a reload button?resolution 1980*100?etc...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get a new mini-client with a reload button?resolution 1980*100?etc...

i came to beg if u can get us a new mini-client i love playing in the mini-client i dont like with the browser so i can ask if u can get us a mini-client when we have a button to reload without putting the email again and the password to reload more fast if we have lag or the game just broke and other thing with big resolution because i play on widescreen with resolution 1980*1080 and i cant get the mini client maximize the whole widescreen please awser me and help us thanks hug

At least you have a mini-client, the rest of us have to play the good old fashioned - even lagier (not a word I'm sure!) way
    They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
    Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

Kong servers don't even have mini client. We asked for one and were told no for "security reasons". Its always fun being massively lag nerfed in arena and fighting people who can double and triple hit us because they have mini client and it works for them.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
        Kong servers don't even have mini client. We asked for one and were told no for "security reasons". Its always fun being massively lag nerfed in arena and fighting people who can double and triple hit us because they have mini client and it works for them.
        I use mini client and with the introduction of Eudaemons the lag for us is horrible as well never really lagged before unless coming back from being afk for a couple hours

Comment

Working...
        X