Lv12 Gem Synthesis Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lv12 Gem Synthesis Event?

any chance of it happening? if any1 has an account in the chinese servers please let me know i have gotten a few lv12 scrolls in the last 2-3 days n really need an event b4 i go crazy

any valid information will help
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

it will happen.

same as it did for 10 and 11.
    but when is the big question.

Comment

idk where but i heard in some post (i think some1 from s1 or test servers) talking about there being a lvl12 gem event
      Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
      ~
      Server: s481
      IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
      Lvl80: Class Adv
      BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
      Guild:Heroes
      Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
      Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
      58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Chinese never had the gem event we have and that's one of the reason only top casher have maxed gem (and most run with lvl 11), also if lvl 12 gem event will ever come on our server i think it'll probably won't give gem back.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Chinese never had the gem event we have and that's one of the reason only top casher have maxed gem (and most run with lvl 11), also if lvl 12 gem event will ever come on our server i think it'll probably won't give gem back.
          That's what most of us thought about lv11 gem also... since it's a free upgrade to 12 basically. As the need for higher BR goes up through new dungeons/events/etc, lv12 gem event with lv12 return might happen for all we know.

Comment

We can't rule it out, I never expected level 10 free returns, and then level 11 was another surprise. Level 12 could easily happen as well, especially since a lot of people could use them to make doubles now. But anything you've heard at this point is just rumor, so don't count on it happening.

Comment

Only reason they put such L11 gem event is because they jacked the prices so high that they messed up when new features requires high br.
              L12 gem event will come when they going to put something pricey and difficult to get for the 99%.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
              X