Dual Attribute Gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Attribute Gems

Are there going to be an advancement on Patk and Matk combinations? because attack and crit only totally blows, for those who actually have no interest in using crits this is basically game over

Don't expect it any time soon, if it ever comes. They clearly decided to limit our options to prevent serious over-packing on the attack stat. Unfortunately, atk and crit are the only offensive stats from gems, so I don't see them adding another combo unless they decide to really expand the whole set.

Comment

so will destroyer users get nothing, i havent touched crit in over 2 years and no intention of changing that

Comment

Originally posted by Omega-Feral View Post
        so will destroyer users get nothing, i havent touched crit in over 2 years and no intention of changing that
        You can always think of them as being 60% str atk gems, and ignore the crit.

Comment

evolve adapt or be outclassed outdate

arguments like this is similar to saying
          U are only earning 1 dollar a day for 10 years
          and when a chance to earn 100 dollars a day comes up

U REFUSED TO TAKE IT

imagine I put that logic in ur face
          how stupid I will appear to me

Comment

condescending much. point is we are supposed to - play our way -, simple yes or no question to the matter is all i want preferably by an official of sorts, majority comments of a simple no by players that do know whats what work fine enough too. there is no arguement about it, merely created by you to put your two pence in. my aim of this post was for a yes or no answer. thats it

Comment

I agree... why should the matk stat be matched with crit?! Not all characters are crit based and shouldn't have to be.

I think there should be an option of being a matk/hp gem too, just like with the mdef and pdef gems.
              Last edited by Deeelinquent; 05-28-2015, 04:48 AM.
              Wartune
              IGN: Decima
              Guild: Elysium
              Server: S5 (Europe)
              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
              Server : 59 (Europe)
              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

A good question and I agree about atk/hp gems..... regardless of the fact I am an archer. So there definitely will not be more combos anytime soon?

Comment

Here's my question to op since he is mentioning will destroyer, "Do you not use crit, determinatiton astrals for for world boss?" and pointing out that a fused matk/patk would only be adding more to the useless stats that you don't use anyways just to grow battle rating so then why not crit at at least it is a usable stat instead of patk or matk based on class played.
                  Server: R2 S168
                  Guild: Fallen
                  Character Name: Cera
                  Class: Mage
                  Level: 80

Comment

He doesn't mean combine Matk and Patk I don't think. He's asking about other combos with them

Comment

my god seriously....

Comment

yes jeff, of course i mean Patk and Matk with OTHER stats, plenty of combinations that can still be applied and if the devs are worried about overflow P/Matk gem stats, well obviously there are methods of making sure people cant affiliate P/Matk to every slot available, its not a task asking for a fair play between both builds

Comment

My appologies for the confusion as when i originally read about fused gems about a year ago the possibility of patk/matk fused was in the scope of things and reading as he had stated lead me to believe that was what he was asking, but yes would be nice to see other stats in there such as patk or matk with pdef or mdef and might still be out the question for later fused gems, but one never knows.
                          Server: R2 S168
                          Guild: Fallen
                          Character Name: Cera
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 80

Comment

and no, i dont even use crits on WB, yes i know the potential intake is greater than EWD, and even greater still coupled with Electro sylph unstable voltage skill, but all of which i have no interest in what-so-ever, i chose my play style and im happy with it, which is meant to be priority in games such as this. hence why im asking about more combinations, if an official of sorts would kindly throw their 2 pence in for a piece of mind that would be nice

Comment

Yeah I'd like to hear from someone higher up if possible. Before I convert all my gems to Patk/Crit..... And perhaps for some the best option now is to just keep the Patk or Matk gems you have.

Comment

Working...
                              X