X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purgury
    replied
    u know what, while your at it, why not suggest a server where the players are all Lovey Dovey. No PVP, and instead of carrying swords they carry flowers. Sounds stupid right? well thats the point. Servers that bring in NO money is like having a server like that.
    Ok lets think about this another way.
    You go out and buy a Fast Food place. You have burgers that are fancier, with all the fixings and fries for 5$. Now you offer the same burger, but No fries for Free, to say 100 people a day, Well you just lost out on a possible 500$ a day.
    The Owners of R2 need that revenue. A free server would only take money from them. That server costs money, the energy it uses costs money, the Internet its hooked too costs money, the place it is stored costs money, the People who keep it up and running cost money, the Parts they use to replace the parts that go out costs money. Starting the see the point here? That server costs money and you want them to put up a server that Makes NO money. So basically you are asking them to spend money with nothing in return.
    Here is an Idea, Build a Game, Host it, run it, and all the little things that go with it, and NOT ask for a dime in return. See how long before you drive yourself into a hole.

Leave a comment:

• NightV
    replied
    Originally posted by erazer020 View Post
    this is the one and only first demand LOL.... really for just ONE sever!!!
    If that very one sever is up but without u in that sever what would u think and feel go think about it put yourself at other people shoes. If they did what u request that is the real unfair treatment and u see post everyday why they can have that and this and all hell break loss.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    This is one of those suggestions that would never happen, even if R2 were even allowed to consider such a thing. The thing with games that involve micro transactions is that to open a server that has no access to the payment system would mean everything about that server comes out of the company's pocket. It sounds like a fun idea, but they would have to compensate for that loss on the other servers somehow, whether it be to increase prices or reduce the amount of freebies.

This game is brought to you through a partnership and unless the partners were willing to open payment free servers on their own platforms, it will never happen here.

Leave a comment:

• erazer020
    replied
    Your the ones who dont understand !! this game is already Free!!! Im sugesting for a one server where players cannot use balens or VIP.. A VERY FAIR SERVER!! NOT UNFAIR

Leave a comment:

• BintangMalam
    replied
    Rich people jealous on people who dont even have bank accounts and no money???.. that cant even catch up on other servers .. nah i dont think so.... were the ones whos getting jealous.. rich people like you!!!
    hahaha... idk if you misread or misunderstanding the statement... what im saying is limitations of 70-80 freeloader and how about others freeloader? for cash player nothing to be jealous cause they still can play it with or w/o money... there's an option... you ask for 1st come 1st serve right? and how about thousands non-cash player... you suggest we just try to match with your logic... thats all... if you feel you cannot listen or accept other opinion then don't bother to brought up anything you desire... the way you response like you getting mad for your own thing that you take out... enjoy your play friend...

Leave a comment:

• erazer020
    replied
    this is the one and only first demand LOL.... really for just ONE sever!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    you dont understand... im suggesting for limited number of players in this suggestion like 70-80 population... first come first serve... a server where people cud play Equally and FAIRLY!!!
    i get the point of ur suggestion but please know 70 people in 1 server = dead server and if r2 makes 1 server of 1 type it must continue on making more and more cause the rest of the non cash players will demand for one too

Leave a comment:

• erazer020
    replied
    Rich people jealous on people who dont even have bank accounts and no money???.. that cant even catch up on other servers .. nah i dont think so.... were the ones whos getting jealous.. rich people like you!!!

Leave a comment:

• BintangMalam
    replied
    you dont understand... im suggesting for limited number of players in this suggestion like 70-80 population... first come first serve... a server where people cud play Equally and FAIRLY!!!
    i am fully understand your intentions my dear friend... the thing like limited itself can bring stormageddon to this world when lot of people arguing and complaining for another free server. like i said before the big disasterous or bugger coming here complaining about how they cannot enter the free server and asking for more free server... but if the devs itself can manage or run company by changing tittle like Charity On The Road... well, i cannot argue more... u asking for limitations of 70-80 palyer and how about other's? jealousy could be around the corner... sorry if my logic offending anyone here... peace!

Leave a comment:

• BlessedLight
    replied
    lol how come you ask the dev to create no balens server with 70-80 population? ( are you special person in this game? i just loled to this....FYI this is not p2p but f2p so dont even wish there are equally and fairly. just deal wit it and have fun

Leave a comment:

• erazer020
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Hahahahaha

I am a well known NON cash player
    and i have played for a longer time than u (obviously)
    and frankly ur logic sucks
    no balens = no game
    no money = no game
    even if non cash players come here then cash players will also have no reason to be a cash player

non cash player server = death of the game

PS: i can go on and on on about how ur logic sucks and ur idea is really bad
    also non cash players are quite better than cash players from my point of view

cause cash players enjoy by spending money on the game while we enjoy without hence we get win win
    so don't feel bad nor feel dis encouraged

and besides
    if there was no cash players then this game would die since money = pay for r2 = game providers = awesome job
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 11-14-2012, 10:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BintangMalam
    replied
    im suggesting for only 1 server with limited number of player im not asking for 2 not 3 not 4 servers.. if they consider this it will not kill the game...
    didn't you learn well human society? 1st the go for free "oh well, it's okay for right now" then after so many human learn more knowledge they will "hey! i want more". the thing is better not do something that devs know the result already in the future. yes, it is your right to suggest anything in your mind but, your suggestions simply drawing others to be stingy, greedy even worst no motivations for better achievement... as u suggest "hell yeah! why pay if they build the free 1?". then, ending result you will received "sorry for the incovenient, due to no profit coming into our pocket we cannot continue maintaining all the server and will be closed after 3 days". thank you for your suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    this game is for those who have lots of $$$ then... for those who are not balens users YOUR JUST WASTING UR TIME GETTING OWNED AND ***** IN BG AND ARENA

TTRY PLAYING WITHOUT BALENS AND YOU"LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

i do, and i dont do too bad

Leave a comment:

• erazer020
    replied
    i know you dont like this IDEA coz you want to FEED ON NON VIP OR BALEN USERS!!! BOOOOMm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be exact your the kind of player who dont want to play fairly!!! you just rely on MONEY !!!
    Last edited by erazer020; 11-14-2012, 10:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X