This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erazer020 View Post
    LOL I know from the beggining that Perma rich balen users are the ones who will dis agree in this suggestion... $_$ this is money WARS PEOPLe !!!
    I only buy VIP and I still see this as not a good idea.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
      CRY CRY CRY Dont like game go play MS-Pac-Man
      ^
      +1
      u forget to add Super Mario :P
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

i know you dont like this IDEA coz you want to FEED ON NON VIP OR BALEN USERS!!! BOOOOMm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be exact your the kind of player who dont want to play fairly!!! you just rely on MONEY !!!
        Last edited by erazer020; 11-14-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

this game is for those who have lots of $$$ then... for those who are not balens users YOUR JUST WASTING UR TIME GETTING OWNED AND ***** IN BG AND ARENA

TTRY PLAYING WITHOUT BALENS AND YOU"LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

i do, and i dont do too bad
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

im suggesting for only 1 server with limited number of player im not asking for 2 not 3 not 4 servers.. if they consider this it will not kill the game...
            didn't you learn well human society? 1st the go for free "oh well, it's okay for right now" then after so many human learn more knowledge they will "hey! i want more". the thing is better not do something that devs know the result already in the future. yes, it is your right to suggest anything in your mind but, your suggestions simply drawing others to be stingy, greedy even worst no motivations for better achievement... as u suggest "hell yeah! why pay if they build the free 1?". then, ending result you will received "sorry for the incovenient, due to no profit coming into our pocket we cannot continue maintaining all the server and will be closed after 3 days". thank you for your suggestions.
            "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
            MiladyHime
            Archer
            [S40] Badlands
            Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Hahahahaha

I am a well known NON cash player
              and i have played for a longer time than u (obviously)
              and frankly ur logic sucks
              no balens = no game
              no money = no game
              even if non cash players come here then cash players will also have no reason to be a cash player

non cash player server = death of the game

PS: i can go on and on on about how ur logic sucks and ur idea is really bad
              also non cash players are quite better than cash players from my point of view

cause cash players enjoy by spending money on the game while we enjoy without hence we get win win
              so don't feel bad nor feel dis encouraged

and besides
              if there was no cash players then this game would die since money = pay for r2 = game providers = awesome job
              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 11-14-2012, 10:45 PM.
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

you dont understand... im suggesting for limited number of players in this suggestion like 70-80 population... first come first serve... a server where people cud play Equally and FAIRLY!!!

Comment

lol how come you ask the dev to create no balens server with 70-80 population? ( are you special person in this game? i just loled to this....FYI this is not p2p but f2p so dont even wish there are equally and fairly. just deal wit it and have fun

Comment

you dont understand... im suggesting for limited number of players in this suggestion like 70-80 population... first come first serve... a server where people cud play Equally and FAIRLY!!!
                    i am fully understand your intentions my dear friend... the thing like limited itself can bring stormageddon to this world when lot of people arguing and complaining for another free server. like i said before the big disasterous or bugger coming here complaining about how they cannot enter the free server and asking for more free server... but if the devs itself can manage or run company by changing tittle like Charity On The Road... well, i cannot argue more... u asking for limitations of 70-80 palyer and how about other's? jealousy could be around the corner... sorry if my logic offending anyone here... peace!
                    MiladyHime
                    Archer
                    [S40] Badlands

Comment

Rich people jealous on people who dont even have bank accounts and no money???.. that cant even catch up on other servers .. nah i dont think so.... were the ones whos getting jealous.. rich people like you!!!

Comment

i get the point of ur suggestion but please know 70 people in 1 server = dead server and if r2 makes 1 server of 1 type it must continue on making more and more cause the rest of the non cash players will demand for one too
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

this is the one and only first demand LOL.... really for just ONE sever!!!

Comment

Rich people jealous on people who dont even have bank accounts and no money???.. that cant even catch up on other servers .. nah i dont think so.... were the ones whos getting jealous.. rich people like you!!!
                            hahaha... idk if you misread or misunderstanding the statement... what im saying is limitations of 70-80 freeloader and how about others freeloader? for cash player nothing to be jealous cause they still can play it with or w/o money... there's an option... you ask for 1st come 1st serve right? and how about thousands non-cash player... you suggest we just try to match with your logic... thats all... if you feel you cannot listen or accept other opinion then don't bother to brought up anything you desire... the way you response like you getting mad for your own thing that you take out... enjoy your play friend...
                            MiladyHime
                            Archer
                            [S40] Badlands

Comment

Your the ones who dont understand !! this game is already Free!!! Im sugesting for a one server where players cannot use balens or VIP.. A VERY FAIR SERVER!! NOT UNFAIR

Comment

This is one of those suggestions that would never happen, even if R2 were even allowed to consider such a thing. The thing with games that involve micro transactions is that to open a server that has no access to the payment system would mean everything about that server comes out of the company's pocket. It sounds like a fun idea, but they would have to compensate for that loss on the other servers somehow, whether it be to increase prices or reduce the amount of freebies.

This game is brought to you through a partnership and unless the partners were willing to open payment free servers on their own platforms, it will never happen here.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X