This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erazer020 View Post
    this is the one and only first demand LOL.... really for just ONE sever!!!
    If that very one sever is up but without u in that sever what would u think and feel go think about it put yourself at other people shoes. If they did what u request that is the real unfair treatment and u see post everyday why they can have that and this and all hell break loss.

Comment

u know what, while your at it, why not suggest a server where the players are all Lovey Dovey. No PVP, and instead of carrying swords they carry flowers. Sounds stupid right? well thats the point. Servers that bring in NO money is like having a server like that.
      Ok lets think about this another way.
      You go out and buy a Fast Food place. You have burgers that are fancier, with all the fixings and fries for 5$. Now you offer the same burger, but No fries for Free, to say 100 people a day, Well you just lost out on a possible 500$ a day.
      The Owners of R2 need that revenue. A free server would only take money from them. That server costs money, the energy it uses costs money, the Internet its hooked too costs money, the place it is stored costs money, the People who keep it up and running cost money, the Parts they use to replace the parts that go out costs money. Starting the see the point here? That server costs money and you want them to put up a server that Makes NO money. So basically you are asking them to spend money with nothing in return.
      Here is an Idea, Build a Game, Host it, run it, and all the little things that go with it, and NOT ask for a dime in return. See how long before you drive yourself into a hole.

Comment

I wonder if GM can make a non balen server.. a server for those who dont have bank accounts and credit cards..

A server where gamers play fairly without using balens... whre players will rely on their luck and own skills on developing their own characters,,

relying on guild blessing to get socket rods gems and stuffs... a SUPER FAIR SERVER
        how will r2 pay and support the cost of the server and the maintenance to run the server if no one will be paying a single cent for this non-balen server? how will the server run?

your good response/idea will be highly appreciated.

Comment

suggesting for only ONE i repeat ONEEEEEEE HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! its not that baad .... NOT ASKING FOR 2 or MORE SERVERS!!! ;p

and if this is re considered and approved...this non balen server where they shud reach a certain Level to use balenss.. for example when this server opens up they need to reach lvl 50 to use balens!! so the starting players can play fairly!!! PLEASE RE CONSIDER!!!
          Last edited by erazer020; 11-14-2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

suggesting for only ONE i repeat ONEEEEEEE HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! its not that baad .... NOT ASKING FOR 2 or MORE SERVERS!!! ;p
            how they will pay for running just one server? you know for sure it cost dollars to run just one server (maintenance, rent of the server host, salary for the staff).

Comment

and if this is re considered and approved...this non balen server where they shud reach a certain Level to use balenss.. for example when this server opens up they need to reach lvl 50 to use balens!! so the starting players can play fairly!!! PLEASE RE CONSIDER!!!

Comment

oh my what an idea yeah just like tv free lol false advertisment and deceptive news commentators spewing non stop....thats why it's best to have a pay as you play game to keep the beggars out .. if you haven't noticed life is not fair go work and make you own way in this world or as i prefer your waste to nothing and die if you can't pay your own way please check out!! and don't burden others .. i would not not care for or feed a free loader and wouldn't expect others to do so either

Comment

Dude, even if it happends (which it will not) if one of the server is allowed and say that X gets to join it. What makes you think that the ones who didn't get in will be 'ok I didn't get in lets go back to a cash server'..... Noooo they will complain and complain etc... causing trouble for the r2games that have to deal with it....

This is a micro-transfer game ... and that means that the game lives on those cashers, deal with it.... thats the way it is.

like its been stated: 1 of these server -> X ppl leaves old server, causing them go get ruined... so basically your going to be ruining some server because you dont have the patience to deal with cashers and in the end maybe even ruin a promising game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    This is one of those suggestions that would never happen, even if R2 were even allowed to consider such a thing. The thing with games that involve micro transactions is that to open a server that has no access to the payment system would mean everything about that server comes out of the company's pocket. It sounds like a fun idea, but they would have to compensate for that loss on the other servers somehow, whether it be to increase prices or reduce the amount of freebies.

This game is brought to you through a partnership and unless the partners were willing to open payment free servers on their own platforms, it will never happen here.
                    At last! Our beloved MOD answer to this thread. Keep it up. And to those who still don't understand, well, nothing to say... just keep dreaming... RE-CONSIDER? nah!
                    "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                    MiladyHime
                    Archer
                    [S40] Badlands
                    Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

yah bad idea. -1
                      sorry but its epic fail.
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

then what is the point of making it a non-balen server if at certain level you can still use balens?

Comment

whats the point??/ the point is for starters to play Fairly!!!!! without getting fed up and ***** by balen users!! which atleast when they reach 50 atleast they can match up to balen users...
                          Last edited by erazer020; 11-15-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

then when some balen users reach 50? you will all quit because he uses balens and start killing everyone easily?

Comment

whats the point??/ the point is for starters to play Fairly!!!!! without getting fed up and ***** by balen users!! which atleast when they reach 50 atleast they can match up to balen users...
                              erazer020

let me put it simply

both cash players and non cash player are playing fairly
                              i don't know why u thought being a cash player is unfair

i as a non cash player knight find it really easy dealing with cash players unless they are full level 45 PVP set with 10 star stats with all 3 sockets opened and socketed with lvl 5 or lvl 6 gems
                              guild skills on level 6 or above
                              astrals lvl 5 on attack and 5 on defense HP block crit

and unless i am fighting mage

unless the following are there
                              i find it easy to deal with cash players

instead of whining how u are sooo weak
                              why don't u level up
                              get good gear
                              refine
                              get guild skills
                              look into a guide for ur class
                              get good troops
                              get good skills
                              get good gems and learn how to socket
                              learn how to double hit
                              get good astrals

and wala u can beat the cash players too

whining will solve nothing
                              because no matter where u go even in real life
                              if u don't have money then ur nothing more than trash
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

non cash player OR AND IDIOT!!! full socket equips???? u need to spend balens to FULL SOCKET ALL UR STUFF!!! DUMBASS balen user Hyorinmaru DONT CALL URSELF FREE USER!!! U spend BALENS For SOCKETING RODS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X