Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion: Remove the showing of Crit and DMG.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Remove the showing of Crit and DMG.

Got a suggestion that's been said a few 100 times i think.
    but now with the adition of Eudamons it's very usefull to have.

Give us the option of Disabling the showing of how much DMG we do when fighting
    And if our attacks Crit or not.

In arena only thing you see is the word CRIT a few 100 times when all 8 players and 8 eudamon's do a AOE attack.

Agree. Thats why so many dont even do arena ( critical cloudtune) these days. We need " hide critical hit numbers button".

Comment

its not so much showing the numbers, its the large display x 16-48 times. dependent on the attacks of course. if they changed it to the same style as recovery crits that would be better. crit strikes coupled with the blue block status aswell adds to it all. change it to the recovery style, remove the blood splat style background, remove the blue dodge. we all know now that the blue number means reduction in damage. we dont need a super glitzy display

Comment

Changing it to something else might help.

but to be able to just fully hide it would be the best i think.
        what is not there can not cause lag. .

Comment

i agree but admittedly i like seeing my damage lol. removing the in battle strike screen shake would probably help too considering its more violent on crit hits

Comment

I had my ENTIRE SCREEN covered with crits in arena today when all 16 toons in the field went AoE on the first round. Game froze and Round 1 took about 15 seconds to resolve.

Thanks, R2.

Muppets.

Comment

crit and dmg are placed there so the players can see where their time, effort (and money) is going
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

It's kind of important to have some idea of how much damage you are doing, but I completely agree that the total freeze when massive crit clouds appear needs to be dealt with.

Comment

They want you to upgrade your computer. To play wartune you need a bare minimum 16GB memory and dual graphics cards (or triple better).
                  Don't use laptops, desktop is still best for gaming. Switching to that spec, running arena with no cloud lag, it's almost scary.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

remove the numbers from screen, put the info in system chat so anyone who wants can see it
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      They want you to upgrade your computer. To play wartune you need a bare minimum 16GB memory and dual graphics cards (or triple better).
                      Don't use laptops, desktop is still best for gaming. Switching to that spec, running arena with no cloud lag, it's almost scary.
                      was using a cheap laptop for the first 6months I played with very little lag I now have a pretty good ASUS desktop and lag is horrid

Comment

I suggested this in another post somewhere. And a complete hide button would be good. maybe a "hide my dmg/heal" and "Hide all other dmg/heal". This way, if you need to see your dmg, just don't shut it off, if you want less lag, turn it off.

Considering it took 1-2 years to get hide for wb, this won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
                          was using a cheap laptop for the first 6months I played with very little lag I now have a pretty good ASUS desktop and lag is horrid
                          Im not saying what u need then. If arena is that important to you, try it and see for yourself. Anything below 16GB memory and very good dual graphics is really not meant for it.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I think the best thing to do is hide number when someone choose to hide skill animation (i already hide them in arena and it help a little bit).

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                              what is not there can not cause lag. .
                              Theoretically you're right, but on craptune anything is possible.
                              Pick, for example, the "skill effects" under settings. Try to disable it and after some fight, a lag even worse than usual will kill your pc.

Comment

Working...
                              X