Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Talent Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent Skills

Does adding points to talent really work? my delphic still cooldowns for 60 seconds.

Not sure which delphic/talent you're talking about, but yes, for the most part talents do work. Some have been broken in the past, but I'm not aware of any right now that don't work right.

Comment

i asume it is the knight talent - waterseal. It works, but only for EDD and not for DD, does just what the tooltip states.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

For archers, do you know which skill works which doesn't?

Comment

Both knight and archer talents to shorten delphic cooldown work just fine. I don't have a mage to test, but probably theirs does too. Remember that it's only for the 100 rage delphic, not the 80 rage.

Comment

Just tried mages, and it works just fine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Not sure which delphic/talent you're talking about, but yes, for the most part talents do work. Some have been broken in the past, but I'm not aware of any right now that don't work right.
              archers adv talent for purple aoe still is broken..

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                archers adv talent for purple aoe still is broken..
                Yep cursed arrows maxed talent and still same cd as level 1, so pointless putting points into it, mind you with lunatic fire on minimal cd cursed arrows itself is pointless... Well it was until purg maze now it's quite useful
                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
                X