Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CW: Why people complains? (and why r2 is always the same ****)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW: Why people complains? (and why r2 is always the same ****)

first of all,
    everybody noticed the strange fact that dozens of people in every servers (people who never imagined to be able to pass preliminaries, like me) are now into the finals.

before talking about that aspect,
    i just want to point out how R2 is always the same **** in every situations, consider these 3 points and you will agree (like you need me lol):

1. totally silence and totally absence of providers/developers when they made a change (showing like always how they are inadeguate, nothing was said or announced)
    serioulsy, just some secs of their time to update and give right info for the players, is not asking too much, their effort/work and interest is always at the minimal.

2. even after they made changes, even after the days pass and people are asking what is going on, the total absence and the long time waiting,
    before these so called providers/developers show some dignity and respect for their customers, are equal to that of a small hotel of third category.
    (this basically is the usual routine for every issue, bug , problem, ticket that normally happen in this game)

3. to announce nothing, can be even a scum for players, read this ways: if i am a player who join Cw just for some fun and just to get some crystal to wager on,
    i wont ever put so much effort, and even me, during this Cw i was about to leave and afk some battles and maybe go for a smoke, i didnt and i am in the finals,
    but imagine if i return after afk and see that people in the same br range are all in the final, half of decent players of the server are in, and me i fail cause
    R2 told us nothing, ***.

said that,
    i just ask you: what Cw is?
    just an elite of 100 super cashing event, where 99.9% of the rest of the world will only get some crystals to wager,
    not even depending on your strenght or effort used in this game, be one of the top 100 or be nothing, that was cw is.
    not even saying there is a difference between a 150k br or a 600k br, basically everybody ends +/- with the same point worth only to wager.

so, now apparently they divided servers in more groups where a lot more people can make a sense in this event, and not only 100 elite players,
    i am more than glad about it, now lot of decent players can now enjoy the event, pvp event,
    and that's good since nowadays pvp are just boring, repetitve, super laggy events.
    personally being able to pass finals and partecipate is just a reason to have interest in the pvp aspect, which i had completely lost.

yeah i went from being able to get around 50th overal to being able to get 10th and being 12th highest br in one of the groups. Kinda cool if they did it on purpose and dont freak out and pull it
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

what are you complaining about.

You got in finals.
      Be happy.

Comment

People must be blind if they prefer CW over healthy cross server.
        East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
          People must be blind if they prefer CW over healthy cross server.
          +1 for this
          Stopped doing bgs now since I've been seeing a max of atleast 10 people in 70-74 fire temple and most of the time all the strong guys are always on one team. You could leave and try to get another bg in 5 mins but you may end up in the same one or get sent to a new one with you alone
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I agree, you do see the same few people in BG and arena all the time. It helps me out in sylph arena and tok though, so it's a lot more than just CW.

As long as every server group has sufficient population, it's great. Less reward dilution and less concentration of the huge cash players.

Comment

I see this is not only about Class Wars itself, but about customer service (the way I'm reading it).

Please if you feel your server has a lack of mentors (whether you haven't seen one in a long time, or feel they need to come for often), you are most welcome to send a ticket with a request (which would remain anonymous), or post here on the forums for request (we understand not many if any would do this).

On that note, if you're happy (or disgruntled) about the service you are currently getting from fellow mentors, one of our G Ms have kindly posted a feedback request here.

As far as Class Wars go, I too noticed the drop in participants. It could have also been to do with the fact is was postponed again this month, but who knows. Good luck to those in the Finals, and congratulations to getting that far!
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                I see this is not only about Class Wars itself, but about customer service (the way I'm reading it).

Please if you feel your server has a lack of mentors (whether you haven't seen one in a long time, or feel they need to come for often), you are most welcome to send a ticket with a request (which would remain anonymous), or post here on the forums for request (we understand not many if any would do this).

On that note, if you're happy (or disgruntled) about the service you are currently getting from fellow mentors, one of our G Ms have kindly posted a feedback request here.

As far as Class Wars go, I too noticed the drop in participants. It could have also been to do with the fact is was postponed again this month, but who knows. Good luck to those in the Finals, and congratulations to getting that far!
                I don't believe its the mentors everybody is upset with but the devs all the mentors I see are doing a good job but not the devs ))))))

Comment

Who in God's name is Shuu????

I participated in the CW finals on european time servers and wagered on the top three players most likely to win after carefully assessing their BR, stats, sylps, eudaeomns and so on.
                  It wouldn't have been a problem if a player had a good strategy and turned the game in his favor but out of nowhere on the third place a name came up "Shuu".

This player was not on the list at the time I placed the wager and he's not on the cross server rankings. Where did he came from? What server does he play on? I never ran in to this guy
                  in arenas or sacred temple and I participate on a daily bases.

So...can anyone identify the "ghost"?
                  I's really crappy for someone who didn't exist until yesterday to screw up wagers for so many people..

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixGemini View Post

I participated in the CW finals on european time servers and wagered on the top three players most likely to win after carefully assessing their BR, stats, sylps, eudaeomns and so on.
                    It wouldn't have been a problem if a player had a good strategy and turned the game in his favor but out of nowhere on the third place a name came up "Shuu".

This player was not on the list at the time I placed the wager and he's not on the cross server rankings. Where did he came from? What server does he play on? I never ran in to this guy

I's really crappy for someone who didn't exist until yesterday to screw up wagers for so many people..
                    it was luck coz of Cardinal dc when fighting against me. sorry for ur wager tho.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixGemini View Post

Btw Shuu has been playing on s3 since start of game i know since ive been playing with him we been here with the game before their was gb and class wars and all that btw Shuu has always been one of the elite players he might not cash as much as the others but that doesnt take away from his greatness. but dont worry Shuu does exist btw he never does bg or arenas daily cause he is busy. And he is in the cross server rankings if you look you may have skipped over him or ur cross server ranking is bugged

Comment

yes i saw same ere the findings

Click image for larger version

Name:	cw last mnth top8.png
Views:	2
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	1713365

Last mnths class wars as u can see archer euro class see alci and budz4life in our time zone

Name:	cw 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	412.1 KB
ID:	1713366

pic 2 budz4life winning archer class euro timezone

Name:	cw cheating 3.png
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	1713367

pic 3 alci winning cw euro timezone

Name:	cw 5.png
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	1713368

pic 4 our euro cw top 8

so how the hell can they split class wars into so many battles and didnt announce this as forum for this event didnt say anything about moving shovelling ppl around to make more finals its an outrage u did this and bare in find yes it is nice to see new blood in finals but the object of class wars is all cross server battle it out in their timezone to see who the best is

not shove ppl to another cw to make more money and ripping money from ppl who expect to see a fair and honest cw

so in this case r2 cheaters / bug / glitch wat ever u call it its not on

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          [shortened]

so how the hell can they split class wars into so many battles and didnt announce this as forum for this event didnt say anything about moving shovelling ppl around to make more finals its an outrage u did this and bare in find yes it is nice to see new blood in finals but the object of class wars is all cross server battle it out in their timezone to see who the best is

not shove ppl to another cw to make more money and ripping money from ppl who expect to see a fair and honest cw

so in this case r2 cheaters / bug / glitch wat ever u call it its not on
                          This is a great post .
                          this has been a thing for a few weeks now, ever since s3-s65-other server merged, so i personally thought this was only the case for my server(s)
                          That we got cut off by the list and only see different top people, instead of the familiar faces, like r4ge, alci, justraven etc.
                          I havent seen these people on our xserver list after the merge and what was also ''strange'' is that alot of people on my server qualified for the finals.
                          Before that, that was never the case, since you needed atleast 3500+ point to actually qualify + your br and then that would leave up around 3-4 people.
                          Now people with around 3300 point could easily qualify and not that is bad, now you have a chance to earn more glory points for the shop after saturday's finals, but before you had to be lucky with wager to increase your income.

But this change should have been known to us players.
                          First it was confusion, that the xserver list was weird, thought it had to do with the merge and i auto-assumed r2 would fix it in the end (......you silly me, thinking of that)
                          And now this happened. Says 1 person has won, but in the end, it was someone else who is #1.
                          MHM......
                          Ohwell, gz to the winners and i wonder what will happen next :P
                          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                          âœ* Prizzly
                          âœ* Knight
                          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post

The complaint isn't about Mentors. Mentors can't post info they aren't told. The complaint is with R2 and the devs. R2 sits on info, tells us very little or nothing, and their support is a bad joke in many instances.

It sounds like this change put some people into different cross server groups, making a change that may or may not be for the better. West Coast kongregate seems to be in the same server group we've always been in; need about 3500 points to make finals, same familiar faces in top 16. Might also be we're in a smaller group, but just have servers heavier than average on cashers; wouldn't know for sure since R2 hasn't told us.

I have noticed a higher concentration of very strong players in fire temple. Hard to say if that is from being put into a smaller group that happens to be heavy on strong players or if its because lower BR players are simply opting out.

I agree that we need better communication from R2. Many players lose out because of stealth changes. There is no information, no notice that they will make a change, then those who figure it out benefit while others lose out. At the very least, they could provide the info to Mentors/forum admins and post to the forum (in a timely manner, not after the fact). Not everyone reads the forums, but that would at least get word out.

Comment

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. So the player does exist and congrats for his performance in CW.

Comment

Working...
                              X